ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah, fairly concerning disinterested Australia find it more important to vote on charisma than policy and in doing so elevated liars and forgiven Palmer.
You don’t often associate Morrison with charisma. He means well but does come across very arrogant too

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You don’t often associate Morrison with charisma. He means well but does come across very arrogant too
More so a lack of charisma on Shortens behalf.

People didn't "like" Shorten, or how he presented policy (which I get), but policy should trump charisma.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The NSW Emergency Services Minister next into the firing line... back from holidays last night.
Got the holiday in and now apologises. Gladys took up the slack while he was away. Wonder how long she'll keep him in cabinet after this fire emergency dies down? Lol

FB_IMG_1578093616414.jpeg

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The lefties (labor) was built on the communist regime, hemce the name "red lefties"

No amount of hope or hermeneutic effort can cleanse communism’s record of blood—especially the blood of religious adherents. Every communist regime has sought to purge the faith of its people. An atheistic ideology, communism is not only irreligious but antireligious.

These pricks are the non-believers who will destroy all religions, put a possums life ahead of a humans, and share equal rights between 2 dicks in a classroom.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahayaga

Wait wait

Wait i need to breathe

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Precisely Jacko's theory....theres a lot of idiots around.
Precisely. Not only idiots but fucking hypocrites. They like to criticize labor for any event but then come up with excuses galore when their counterparts not only do the same thing but worse

And are we really talking about likeability when comparing Abbott or morriscum to any other leader labor has put up? Even the bumbling doofus Albanese?

Likeability my arse. Abbott and Morrison are the type of morons who come with bells and flashing lights as warnings of how inept they are. The general popuplace are fucking morons

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

People didn't "like" Shorten, or how he presented policy (which I get), but policy should charisma.
I agree but I’ve also voted for 3 different parties in my life including Labor.
Their policies didn’t suit me, I thought they had Buckley’s of implementing others and Yep, I could not stand hearing anymore from Shorten

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Their policies didn’t suit me, I thought they had Buckley’s of implementing others and Yep, I could not stand hearing anymore from Shorten
Yeah and that's fine, I'll never argue how someone voted if they have a genuine understanding what they're voting for, but as we said before a lot of middle Australia fell for lies and misinformation and voted because they didn't like Shorten's charisma.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Shorten had a sound fire policy....but it costs money to buy Elvis aircraft ...so we couldn't jeopardise a surplus.

Meanwhile....economists estimate that the cost just for Sydney businesses, hospital budgets etc through fire smog is 50 million a day :(

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah and that's fine, I'll never argue how someone voted if they have a genuine understanding what they're voting for, but as we said before a lot of middle Australia fell for lies and misinformation and voted because they didn't like Shorten's charisma.
Very true. Do you find it concerning though that the Labor party didn’t realise that before they went to an election with him as leader? Blind Freddy could tell he wasn’t liked. If they can’t read that how could they run the country?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shorten had a sound fire policy....but it costs money to buy Elvis aircraft ...so we couldn't jeopardise a surplus.

Meanwhile....economists estimate that the cost just for Sydney businesses, hospital budgets etc through fire smog is 50 million a day :(
Please enlighten me of his fire policy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

People didn't "like" Shorten, or how he presented policy (which I get), but policy should trump charisma.
Suddenly Shorten scrubs up as passable one on one with Smoko.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Wait wait

Wait i need to breathe

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Precisely. Not only idiots but fucking hypocrites. They like to criticize labor for any event but then come up with excuses galore when their counterparts not only do the same thing but worse

And are we really talking about likeability when comparing Abbott or morriscum to any other leader labor has put up? Even the bumbling doofus Albanese?

Likeability my arse. Abbott and Morrison are the type of morons who come with bells and flashing lights as warnings of how inept they are. The general popuplace are fucking morons
You are a very stupid human being

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, fairly concerning disinterested Australia find it more important to vote on charisma than policy and in doing so elevated liars and forgive Palmer.
Spot on. You don't have to support Labor to recognise this ^^. You only have to put Australia first. Govt is rorting harder than Roosters.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very true. Do you find it concerning though that the Labor party didn’t realise that before they went to an election with him as leader? Blind Freddy could tell he wasn’t liked. If they can’t read that how could they run the country?
I don't know if they had an option after the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd fiasco

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s probably true. Albo seems like a bit of a whinger too and plays the man rather than the policy a bit too much but he is a little more likeable than Shorten

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are a very stupid human being
The fact you're disagreeing with my post which describes Abbott and Morrison a certain way is a reflection.

Not one you'd expect but a very clear reflection

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s probably true. Albo seems like a bit of a whinger too and plays the man rather than the policy a bit too much but he is a little more likeable than Shorten
Natboy how can you say that he plays the man? Schiiisk. The guy is so measured. Never says ANYTHING directly critical of Morrison. Only generalises about what we should expect from government.

Can you imagine the DT, Morrison, Dutton, Craig whoever the climate ludite. They'd be in there 24/7 savagely, yes savagely, attacking the government.

Offer up some real assessments of the situation please.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Natboy how can you say that he plays the man? Schiiisk. The guy is so measured. Never says ANYTHING directly critical of Morrison. Only generalises about what we should expect from government.

Can you imagine the DT, Morrison, Dutton, Craig whoever the climate ludite. They'd be in there 24/7 savagely, yes savagely, attacking the government.

There isnt real assessment wendog.

Their (lnps) complete stance were lies, misinformation, blame (after 6 years they were still blaming), more lies, media favouritism, and they got over the line.

Gladys Liu and Josh frydenburg were found to decieve voters in the election but the high court refused to overturn the result or call a by election because they couldn't justify that those lies affected the outcome of the vote.

But its all head in the sand stuff, all this shit is ignored.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The dropkicks should never have let him contest a second election. Made it a total gift to Murdoch, Morrison to bag Shorten. A vote for Libs you get me. You vote for the bill we can't afford, you get Shorten.

Those early morning man boobs bouncing around on flat feet didn't help :grinning: I lost faith in his PR minders early on ;)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Maybe they don’t show those interviews on The Project and Q&A. Don’t tell me what to do and say