#adminCheerleadersIn
Sorry I’ll just get on google translate and get back to you

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I say bullshit to your comment about we cannot do anything about the lack of signings...
Lack of negotiation skills
Lack of leadership
Lack of confidence in signing LM and JAC.
Press the button FFS the do nothing board and give the supporters what they want
That’s your opinion mate but their job has been much harder due to having to fix the fuckups from your uncle Ray

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Neither is fighting for the wooden spoon every year....
It's good business for the cowboys to sign Valentine Holmes, good business for the bunnies to sign arrow but not good business for the dogs to sign the best winger and centre in the world....
Time will tell if it works out for them but Holmes is gloried winger trying to play fullback and has sat a year out of the game and Arrow is on overs for mine with a terrible track record with injuries.
Blowing $2 million on those two would be crazy in our current position.
Maybe this mystery rival ticket thats waiting in shadows you keep spruiking will sweep to power and sign them both........

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed could even sign them
Don't know where you get your figures from

Time will tell if it works out for them but Holmes is gloried winger trying to play fullback and has sat a year out of the game and Arrow is on overs for mine with a terrible track record with injuries.
Blowing $2 million on those two would be crazy in our current position.
Maybe this mystery rival ticket thats waiting in shadows you keep spruiking will sweep to power and sign them both........

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I will spell it out for you..
2021 2021 2021 , we have signed no one.
So which marquee do you think they will sign, enlighten me
The right one and not rushing to sign one for the sake of it. Which players currently available for 2021 and not 2020 would you sign?

Some of you would have us back in this exact position within 3 years if you were on the board

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In other words you or the board have no fn idea.
No target list, no pipeline ...just the right one.
So we want a marquee but pay him unders right ..
The right one and not rushing to sign one for the sake of it. Which players currently available for 2021 and not 2020 would you sign?

Some of you would have us back in this exact position within 3 years if you were on the board

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No but I’ll ask again, Which players currently available for 2021 and not 2020 would you sign?

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never felt this way about an upcoming season, it’s really sad tbh, cause there is nothing to look forward to. No new signings..... sigh
I'm glad I don't feel the same as you AlzzBulldog. With a new season all things are possible, and sometimes the less you expect - the greater you are rewarded. We all start at the same point.

So chin up buddy, Iv'e got a feeling that we will be pleasantly surprised by our teams efforts this year.
In the words of the late great Big Fella "Big Kev"

"I'M EXCITED"

(Now would be the time to post a short clip of Big Kev saying his famous words, but i don't know how to do that stuff - lol.... someone maybe?)

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty big statements there.

Do you know for a fact there is no Target list or pipeline, or are you just jumping to conclusions because things aren't happening to your timeline?

Do you have inside infomation? If you do I am sure I am not alone in wanting to know what is exactly going on.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty big statements there.

Do you know for a fact there is no Target list or pipeline, or are you just jumping to conclusions because things aren't happening to your timeline?

Do you have inside infomation? If you do I am sure I am not alone in wanting to know what is exactly going on.
Target list or not

What makes you think a player would want to choose the dogs above another team? What is the attraction?

Ultimately its gonna come down to money to get elite players because we sure as shit dont have the right coaching staff and playing roster to entice the 1%

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not my job, so I need to do this for the do nothing board?
There the ones with the big statements about 2021 and buying players like similar to kalyn ponga etc etc...so where are they??
No but I’ll ask again, Which players currently available for 2021 and not 2020 would you sign?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Neither is fighting for the wooden spoon every year....
It's good business for the cowboys to sign Valentine Holmes, good business for the bunnies to sign arrow but not good business for the dogs to sign the best winger and centre in the world....
Good way of putting it :grinning:

but.....excuses, reasons why not, more excuses, more reasons why not, no DNA, they wouldn't come here of all clubs, more excuses, we have no money, we aren't good enough to play for, excuses, and not the right time to talk about it.

*grinning*

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's not my job, so I need to do this for the do nothing board?
There the ones with the big statements about 2021 and buying players like similar to kalyn ponga etc etc...so where are they??
Oh ok so you can’t answer it. It’s easy to knock them without providing solutions

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate,all contracts are bullshit at the moment.
All players are available for a better price, they will move.
I'm homesick.....I want to play fullback, wife is having a baby, need to move interstate, etc etc etc...
Back to their negotiation skills are up shit creek.

Oh ok so you can’t answer it. It’s easy to knock them without providing solutions