ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually think she’s done a good job and our PM could learn people skills from her. I now hate possums even more after these fires!!
I have no idea what she’s done, as all I hear from the msm is that sco mo wasn’t here so he must be condoning or lighting fires and not care about people. I don’t think he does, the one thing he definitely needs to do is show more balls. Like those male things that are condemned by msm and extremely powerful men and women

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have no idea what she’s done, as all I hear from the msm is that sco mo wasn’t here so he must be condoning or lighting fires and not care about people. I don’t think he does, the one thing he definitely needs to do is show more balls. Like those male things that are condemned by msm and extremely powerful men and women
Haha that’s right, he came back from his family holiday in Hawaii but probably wishes he stayed there. Hopefully there are no floods, fires, cyclones, volcanoes or terror attacks again in school holidays or his children will never get a family holiday like every other Australian (many on a lot more money than him) insist on and fight with unions for

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just find it funny that some dumb arse sheep are giving it to the "PM" but would be licking his balls if he was in the labor party and spinning shit trying to defend this piece of shit Polly.

Typical sheep mentality... wake the fuck up and realise that they are ALL corrupt ***** working together to fuck you over.
Man we all know if it was a gay like shorten and he was on holiday. The left would be doing exactly what they’re currently condemning. Thinking it’s ok and not a big deal that shorten is overseas and there are people put in charge by the state and his own government to overlook the fires. Haven’t you noticed (I know you have lol) that the left condemn things they actually do themselves and accuse others of doing things they themselves do. Which is why they’re the ultimate hypocrites and nobody takes them serious anymore, even the majority of Australia could see the fake virtue signalling from the shorten gayvernment. That’s all the left has become bro, a place where they compete for virtue likes

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m sure she’s devastated
Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you and Kaz were a thing.

She’s so lucky to have you to speak for her

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So Bill Shorten, the greens or another wasted vote and you called me an idiot?

I'll put it this way.

Theres reasoned evidence for climate change, examples of leadership, examples of fuck ups being provided by a group of posters here

While the other group fucking lefties!!!! Dey took our jerbs!!!!!! Virtue signalling only!!!! Sheep who follow the powers that be!!!!!

Yeh I'm fairly happy which side I'm on

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll put it this way.

Theres reasoned evidence for climate change, examples of leadership, examples of fuck ups being provided by a group of posters here

While the other group fucking lefties!!!! Dey took our jerbs!!!!!! Virtue signalling only!!!! Sheep who follow the powers that be!!!!!

Yeh I'm fairly happy which side I'm on
Your choice mate but there must be a lot of us idiots around because the libs are in power, the greens never will be and that insipid little prick Shorten lost the unloseable election

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Man we all know if it was a gay like shorten and he was on holiday. The left would be doing exactly what they’re currently condemning. Thinking it’s ok and not a big deal that shorten is overseas and there are people put in charge by the state and his own government to overlook the fires. Haven’t you noticed (I know you have lol) that the left condemn things they actually do themselves and accuse others of doing things they themselves do. Which is why they’re the ultimate hypocrites and nobody takes them serious anymore, even the majority of Australia could see the fake virtue signalling from the shorten gayvernment. That’s all the left has become bro, a place where they compete for virtue likes
The lefties (labor) was built on the communist regime, hemce the name "red lefties"

No amount of hope or hermeneutic effort can cleanse communism’s record of blood—especially the blood of religious adherents. Every communist regime has sought to purge the faith of its people. An atheistic ideology, communism is not only irreligious but antireligious.

These pricks are the non-believers who will destroy all religions, put a possums life ahead of a humans, and share equal rights between 2 dicks in a classroom.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your choice mate but there must be a lot of us idiots around because the libs are in power, the greens never will be and that insipid little prick Shorten lost the unloseable election
A lot of swing voters were scared by blatant lies like Death Tax and misinformation about Franking Credits etc

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Precisely Jacko's theory....theres a lot of idiots around.

React to fear campaigns by Lib PR campaigns, Clive's 60 million, think 84 million to reopen Christmas Island is a great way to spend dollars and incarcerate a Sri Lankan family who's community have petitioned the Govt to allow them to continue adding value to their community, think Beetroota and Angus are honest guys looking after our water, pensioners expecting their franking credits, pensioners expecting their $1000 deeming tax rebate. The list goes on.

Bob Brown should have been shot too along with all Greens.

Labor need another strong leader with a big personality who Murdoch thinks he can manipulate, until then its the Libs.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A lot of swing voters were scared by blatant lies like Death Tax and misinformation about Franking Credits etc
I’ll agree with that but Labor shot themselves in the foot by even going there, picking a very dislikable leader and having a treasurer telling older Australians to vote elsewhere if they don’t like their policies

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Precisely Jacko's theory....theres a lot of idiots around.

React to fear campaigns by Lib PR campaigns, Clive's 60 million, think 84 million to reopen Christmas Island is a great way to spend dollars and incarcerate a Sri Lankan family who's community have petitioned the Govt to allow them to continue adding value to their community, think Beetroota and Angus are honest guys looking after our water, pensioners expecting their franking credits, pensioners expecting their $1000 deeming tax rebate. The list goes on.

Bob Brown should have been shot too along with all Greens.

Labor need another strong leader with a big personality who Murdoch thinks he can manipulate, until then its the Libs.
You lost Hillary, time to accept it and move on

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the KGB, never seen a PM so hated on FB

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck the KGB, never seen a PM so hated on FB
It's just rolling on and on. There's a huge groundswell of protest at there.

Rock concerts chanting f off Scomo etc. As I already wrote even official Liberal sites are getting a bruising from supporters.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's just rolling on and on. There's a huge groundswell of protest at there.

Rock concerts chanting f off Scomo etc. As I already wrote even official Liberal sites are getting a bruising from supporters.
No one cares. None of those clowns have the answer and just jump on hatred bandwagons and protest for the sake of protest. Why not chant at the people lighting the fires?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll agree with that but Labor shot themselves in the foot by even going there, picking a very dislikable leader and having a treasurer telling older Australians to vote elsewhere if they don’t like their policies
Yeah, fairly concerning disinterested Australia find it more important to vote on charisma than policy and in doing so elevated liars and forgive Palmer.