Throw us Dogs a bone

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone else stalking luketommo Instagram page??
Every time he posts something new,I just hope it’s Luke announcing he has signed with us..instead of his amazing holiday in Dubai

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Souths should throw us Gagai after signing Latrell...

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths should throw us Gagai after signing Latrell...
Do you rate him as a centre? Cause that’s where he wants to play. I know we don’t have a lot of options there atm but I haven’t seen him have too many good games at centre.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you rate him as a centre? Cause that’s where he wants to play. I know we don’t have a lot of options there atm but I haven’t seen him have too many good games at centre.
I’d rather throw smith at centre
Every time gagai played centre he was shit,
His defence was non existent, couldn’t read shit
Brilliant winger but not centre

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Souths chipped in 100-200k I'd take Gagai and play him Centre. We could even still move Reimis to the Centres and have Gagai on the Wing. If he did come and his preferred position is Centre that's where he'd probably play. He has played his best footy on the Wing (basically one of the best QLD players bar last series). With what we have he'd be a good addition especially for the rumoured amount for Leilua floating around. I see Gagai as a pacey tackle busting Centre. He isn't the Gagai of old but I can see a world where he flourishes in our team (similar to DWZ). A representative player for 500k. We bought Napa for 650k so I don't see why not - we should at least be in the mix.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If Souths chipped in 100-200k I'd take Gagai and play him Centre. We could even still move Reimis to the Centres and have Gagai on the Wing. If he did come and his preferred position is Centre that's where he'd probably play. He has played his best footy on the Wing (basically one of the best QLD players bar last series). With what we have he'd be a good addition especially for the rumoured amount for Leilua floating around. I see Gagai as a pacey tackle busting Centre. He isn't the Gagai of old but I can see a world where he flourishes in our team (similar to DWZ). A representative player for 500k. We bought Napa for 650k so I don't see why not - we should at least be in the mix.
I don’t think we’d take Leilua at full freight we’d ask Canberra to contribute. Gagai is a good winger but pretty expensive, that’s more the type of dollars you’d pay for the fox . I think Titans are in the box seat to take him anyway as that is their bargaining power to release Arrow a year earlier.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think we’d take Leilua at full freight we’d ask Canberra to contribute. Gagai is a good winger but pretty expensive, that’s more the type of dollars you’d pay for the fox . I think Titans are in the box seat to take him anyway as that is their bargaining power to release Arrow a year earlier.
Don’t even mention Leiluas name or associate him with the doggies bro lol.!!!

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Anyone else stalking luketommo Instagram page??
Every time he posts something new,I just hope it’s Luke announcing he has signed with us..instead of his amazing holiday in Dubai
Would be nice. No such thing as Dubai and amazing in the same sentence, it's a fucking dump and boring as bat shit.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would be nice. No such thing as Dubai and amazing in the same sentence, it's a fucking dump and boring as bat shit.
Not even worth spending a few hours in the transit lounge waiting for the next flight. But, if you like sand, impressive looking tall buildings, and shopping- it's the place for you. It's also an A380 spotter's paradise.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not even worth spending a few hours in the transit lounge waiting for the next flight. But, if you like sand, impressive looking tall buildings, and shopping- it's the place for you. It's also an A380 spotter's paradise.
Miami and Dubai are similar in that sense - all glitz and glamour on the waterfront but all smoke and mirrors - go back 6 blocks and it’s an utter dump. Just like footy teams, you can’t polish a turd, you have to build and renew them properly - something we are back on track doing.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree and would happily take him if Souths chipped in. I see one of your New Years resolutions wasn’t to stop stating players contract figures as a matter of fact mate haha

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t even mention Leiluas name or associate him with the doggies bro lol.!!!
Broooo... I didn’t didn’t create the rumour I was just making a point I doubt we’d take him if Canberra weren’t contributing. ... lol if I’m being totally honest my preference is give Reimis a go in the centres and do whatever we can to buy the fox for 2020. I’m not in charge of recruitment though so got no idea what the clubs plan is...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Broooo... I didn’t didn’t create the rumour I was just making a point I doubt we’d take him if Canberra weren’t contributing. ... lol if I’m being totally honest my preference is give Reimis a go in the centres and do whatever we can to buy the fox for 2020. I’m not in charge of recruitment though so got no idea what the clubs plan is...
Oh I know you didn’t bro lol :tongueclosed: but I just read his name and had to say it ;)

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Miami and Dubai are similar in that sense - all glitz and glamour on the waterfront but all smoke and mirrors - go back 6 blocks and it’s an utter dump. Just like footy teams, you can’t polish a turd, you have to build and renew them properly - something we are back on track doing.
Yes Miami is a hole ahahhah

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Miami and Dubai are similar in that sense - all glitz and glamour on the waterfront but all smoke and mirrors - go back 6 blocks and it’s an utter dump.
Sounds like Honolulu too but they have the healthiest looking homeless people I’ve ever seen. I swear they surf when they aren’t begging haha

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Miami is a great place. Fantastic salsa and music scene.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree and would happily take him if Souths chipped in. I see one of your New Years resolutions wasn’t to stop stating players contract figures as a matter of fact mate haha
True. Legends of the game do it too so I don't have an issue with it really. It's that figure or thereabouts at worst. You know how and where I'm getting the numbers from so if you have that opinion every time you see a figure you can put it down to rumoured or whatever you like. It doesn't really change the principle I'm trying to say.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
True. Legends of the game do it too so I don't have an issue with it really. It's that figure or thereabouts at worst. You know how and where I'm getting the numbers from so if you have that opinion every time you see a figure you can put it down to rumoured or whatever you like. It doesn't really change the principle I'm trying to say.
I know mate. I’m just being a smartarse because you don’t even say reported or meant to be etc, you just say it like it’s a fact. Some media contract figures are way off too

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: he isn’t coming! Tell assassin to calm down

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Miami is a great place. Fantastic salsa and music scene.
Salsa - what position does he play? :-)
To each their own Wendog - all good if you like it, personally I think it's lipstick on a pig.