Official Latrell Mitchell to Souths

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope not.
Otherwise you can see it now.

Latrell and addo carr there and Souths go on to be a force for the next decade.

Meanwhile at Belmore the war chest upgrades Elliott and tolman...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hope not.
Otherwise you can see it now.

Latrell and addo carr there and Souths go on to be a force for the next decade.

Meanwhile at Belmore the war chest upgrades Elliott and tolman...
Did you really have to deflate us that much? Have some pity lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What a positive start to the new year

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nothings changed in regards to the club status. New year doesn’t change results.

No need to reply with a smart arse remark to reality.

At least it sounds like you agree if we extend Elliott or Tolman it’s only making us a laughing stock.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nothings changed in regards to the club status. New year doesn’t change results.

No need to reply with a smart arse remark to reality.

At least it sounds like you agree if we extend Elliott or Tolman it’s only making us a laughing stock.
I won’t be crying in a corner if we re-sign them, as long as they aren’t on ridiculous contracts

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Crying in the corner at that one, sorry.
It's still 2 spots outa 30 regardless of how cheap they sign em for.

Not the way to rise to Top 4 to my way of thinkin'.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's still 2 spots outa 30 regardless of how cheap they sign em for.

Not the way to rise to Top 4 to my way of thinkin'.
If there are better options available for similar money I hope we sign them instead. I think some people would like to have a squad of 30 players doing flick passes and no tackling

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not to beat up on him but I think Elliot is really surplus after this year considering we resigned Jacko, have Stimson, CHN and depth in the back row coming through. He’s a fringe first grader really and his salary should reflect it.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not to beat up on him but I think Elliot is really surplus after this year considering we resigned Jacko, have Stimson, CHN and depth in the back row coming through. He’s a fringe first grader really and his salary should reflect it.
Ive been his biggest critic but hes brilliant off the bench at the right price of course ,the issue was when pay had him starting he aint no starter

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll start with this - in all honesty, I’m a blue and white eyed Bulldogs fan since 78’ and I don’t care who runs the club so long as they do a good job. I wasn’t a huge fan of Dib and co, and to be honest, I don’t think this board is setting the world on fire either. We are extending a lot of contracts for guys who had a good 2 months of football when there was nothing left to play for. Yes it was great and I loved how they played above their weight, but truth is the season was gone. I hope this faith they are putting in them doesn’t back fire because a lot of our recruitment and retention team will have BIG questions to answer if we start shit again. I’m not to proud to say I really hope I am wrong. Happy to be wrong so long as it means my Dogs are killing it!

That said, it appears now we have pulled right out of probably the best player available who appears good enough for a team who is miles better than us, and have recruited Arrow and have some serious talent already on their books.

I can’t help but feel we have really f@&ked up here.

hope I’m wrong