Teacher praised for explaining anatomy to students in skin-tight bodysuit

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A teacher has gone viral after photos of her wearing a “naked” bodysuit while teaching a class of eight-year-olds were shared online.

A teacher in Spain is baring it all for education.

Veronica Duque, 43, has been teaching for 15 years and currently instructs a class of eight-year-old students in various subjects, including science, social studies, art, English and Spanish. But when she decided it was time to liven up her standard anatomy lesson, she went swimsuit shopping.

“I was surfing the internet when an ad of an AliExpress swimsuit popped up,” Ms Duque told Bored Panda. “Knowing how hard it is for kids this young to visualise the disposition of internal organs, I thought it was worth giving it a try.”

A teacher has gone viral for teaching students about anatomy in a skin-tight bodysuit. Picture: Twitter / Mike MoratinosSource:Twitter

Rather than expose her outer body in a bikini, she wore another type of revealing swimsuit – a full-body wetsuit printed head-to-toe with a diagram of the human anatomy.

Her husband tagged along for a lesson, snapping a few photos of his wife’s “naked” bod in action and sharing on Twitter.

His post quickly went viral with more than 65,300 likes and 13,000 retweets.

Her creative teaching method has been praised online. Picture: Twitter / Mike MoratinosSource:Twitter

“Very proud of this volcano of ideas that I am lucky to have as my wife,” tweeted her husband, Mike Moratinos. “Today she explained the human body to her students in a very original way and the kids were freaking out. Great Veronica!!!”

Many on Twitter praised Ms Duque’s efforts to focus her students’ attention.

AAytesLab@AAytesLab

https://twitter.com/AAytesLab/status/1206876173009076224
Replying to @mikemoratinos

This is what i call “self explanatory”. Simply brilliant. Where did she got it?

8:57 PM - Dec 17, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

See AAytesLab's other Tweets

S.H.A.K.T.A L.E@SOYELMOJA

https://twitter.com/SOYELMOJA/status/1207569819933040640
Replying to @mikemoratinos @LaRataInfecta

6:54 PM - Dec 19, 2019

See S.H.A.K.T.A L.E's other Tweets

Some joked that the bodysuit may not be accurate for all physiques.

Some joked the tight outfit would be a ‘scandal’ in some countries. Picture: Twitter / Mike MoratinosSource:Twitter

“She has a body for that suit,” tweeted @uganuba_marina in Spanish. “If I wear it, the intestines come out in the chest.”

“Nice, but in some countries (this) would be already a big scandal,” wrote @TheRealTheEye.

Ms Duque is known for employing props and costumes to help engage students in learning.

“I decided long ago to use disguises for history lessons,” she told the outlet. “I’m also using cardboard crowns for my students to learn grammatical categories such as nouns, adjectives, and verbs. Different grammar kingdoms, so to say.”

She hopes her risqué rubric will prove to others how resourceful and enthusiastic teachers are in moulding young minds.

“I’d like society to stop considering teachers to be lazy bureaucratic public servants,” she says. “We’re certainly not.”

This article originally appeared on the NY Post and was reproduced with permission

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...t/news-story/4da16584313aedc4cd276a331a24b5c5

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now I’ve seen it all.. I mean I’m all for a women in a catsuit/bodysuit/leggings or Lycra.. hugs curves, leaves little to the imagination, but this is new level shit haha..!!! Not sure if it’s appropriate, although was actually not a bad idea.. on the fence here. The lesson itself was definitely appropriate, open mind an you can appreciate it as well.

gotta love the lounge ya really do. On ya Vlasnic.!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The idea behind it as a learning aid is great...wish some of my hot female teachers went the extra mile. I would have looked forward to going to school. :grinning:

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that a factual non binary body suit? No penis or vagina? Or is it a fake patriarchal female anatomy body suit?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

The idea behind it as a learning aid is great...wish some of my hot female teachers went the extra mile. I would have looked forward to going to school. :grinning:

School was shit.
I did everything in my power to get expelled from school but the teachers wouldn't do it!

I should of done like my friend who got expelled in year 7 and set fire outside the deputy principals office!

He was a fat pig ex copper anyway!
Why did so many ex cops go on to become teachers?

Has it got something to do with department of education and correctional services being in cahoots?

If I'm every stupid enough to become a parent.
Theres no way I'm letting them be educated in a government school!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She showed a lot of ‘guts’ to do that..:D

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fantastic idea,
I’d help her peel it off also
But great for the kids

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
she should have done a shit so the students get the full picture

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bet those kids cant wait for the sex ed class ....

I know i cant

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A teacher has gone viral after photos of her wearing a “naked” bodysuit while teaching a class of eight-year-olds were shared online.

A teacher in Spain is baring it all for education.

Veronica Duque, 43, has been teaching for 15 years and currently instructs a class of eight-year-old students in various subjects, including science, social studies, art, English and Spanish. But when she decided it was time to liven up her standard anatomy lesson, she went swimsuit shopping.

“I was surfing the internet when an ad of an AliExpress swimsuit popped up,” Ms Duque told Bored Panda. “Knowing how hard it is for kids this young to visualise the disposition of internal organs, I thought it was worth giving it a try.”

A teacher has gone viral for teaching students about anatomy in a skin-tight bodysuit. Picture: Twitter / Mike MoratinosSource:Twitter

Rather than expose her outer body in a bikini, she wore another type of revealing swimsuit – a full-body wetsuit printed head-to-toe with a diagram of the human anatomy.

Her husband tagged along for a lesson, snapping a few photos of his wife’s “naked” bod in action and sharing on Twitter.

His post quickly went viral with more than 65,300 likes and 13,000 retweets.

Her creative teaching method has been praised online. Picture: Twitter / Mike MoratinosSource:Twitter

“Very proud of this volcano of ideas that I am lucky to have as my wife,” tweeted her husband, Mike Moratinos. “Today she explained the human body to her students in a very original way and the kids were freaking out. Great Veronica!!!”

Many on Twitter praised Ms Duque’s efforts to focus her students’ attention.

AAytesLab@AAytesLab

Replying to @mikemoratinos

This is what i call “self explanatory”. Simply brilliant. Where did she got it?

8:57 PM - Dec 17, 2019

See AAytesLab's other Tweets

S.H.A.K.T.A L.E@SOYELMOJA

Replying to @mikemoratinos @LaRataInfecta

6:54 PM - Dec 19, 2019

See S.H.A.K.T.A L.E's other Tweets

Some joked that the bodysuit may not be accurate for all physiques.

Some joked the tight outfit would be a ‘scandal’ in some countries. Picture: Twitter / Mike MoratinosSource:Twitter

“She has a body for that suit,” tweeted @uganuba_marina in Spanish. “If I wear it, the intestines come out in the chest.”

“Nice, but in some countries (this) would be already a big scandal,” wrote @TheRealTheEye.

Ms Duque is known for employing props and costumes to help engage students in learning.

“I decided long ago to use disguises for history lessons,” she told the outlet. “I’m also using cardboard crowns for my students to learn grammatical categories such as nouns, adjectives, and verbs. Different grammar kingdoms, so to say.”

She hopes her risqué rubric will prove to others how resourceful and enthusiastic teachers are in moulding young minds.

“I’d like society to stop considering teachers to be lazy bureaucratic public servants,” she says. “We’re certainly not.”

This article originally appeared on the NY Post and was reproduced with permission

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...t/news-story/4da16584313aedc4cd276a331a24b5c5
It certainly has my vote over Story time with Drag Queens!