Opinion Is it better to post constant stupid threads, or none at all??

Is it better to to constantly post stupid threads, or none at all?

• Posting stupid threads all the time is a better way of contributing to this forum.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • posting no threads is a better way to contribute rather then posting nonsense.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just treat them as mental candy in the off season until something substaintial comes up like a new signing, extension etc... I thought some of them were a bit self righteous until I began reading them with a tongue in cheek!

Better than some of the "rumour " threads going around..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its offseason. This thread is an example of stupid threads that happen in the offseason. During the season we are usually have more to talk about.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I just see it as a bit of light hearted fun.. There’s no harm in them.. It provides for some verbal jousting..and as long it remains civil I can’t see a problem.. Some provide a great laugh..and we get to see comedic geniuses like @south of heaven shine..and that’s always brilliant..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Oh is this about me? You wouldn't be targeting anyone specifically would you? Shows your grasping at straws

This is probably the dumbest thread ever posted. If a thread is posted that is not a subject your interested in, don't read it.. only those who see the subject as relevant to them I presume would read and feel they must post.

Why dont you write a letter to Woolworths and tell them to get rid of all the items that don't make your weekly shop basket of goods? They will write back to you and say bugger off, other people buy that stuff, it's your basket of goods (no name cheese crisps and pink lady apples) we dont care for. You dont have to buy one of each product just like you don't have to read each and every thread. Do you drink each type of beer then complain about each that you don't like? Perhaps you should just drink your favourite?

Same with threads , some are your flavour, some are not, read the ones that you enjoy. Here's news for you, I don't read every thread posted on the internet, I don't complain if they are not my topic interest, I just don't read them. (I only read this thread as I was alerted my name was quoted)

So this thread is the bottom of the barrell, but to the OP, one of your better ones.. list all your threads you have posted? Not much to read is there?

My threads are to have a light hearted chuckle at common issues we all face, have some light jousting contests in good spirit and get your mind off important things in your life.. I don't target people specifically.. what's the problem?
Do me a favour... do a google image search of "The Happy Fisherman" will ya?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
One persons trash is anothers treasure and whilst some people may think a persons posts are rubbish to others its not so i think theres a difference to a post thats blatant rubbish or not necessary to something that doesn’t appeal to everyone and thats where the mature approach if a post doesn’t interest you and obviously as long as in good taste is to let someone have their say and not being a negative nancy all the time like some can be,we should all try to be supportive of each other not destructive lifes too short.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No bro, it’s not just you who wanted to do that to him lol
Seems to be a close correlation between all the people who cheap out and get called out by me want to snap kick or whatever.

But the proper people have no issue with me. They pay when they have to pay, if they have a party they cater properly, if they travel they don't stay in hostels but proper hotels..

Unfortunately if you want to really insult someone, really rattle their bones, tell them the truth, they hate that.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or did you also feel like giving that kid a swift Slovakian snap kick to his silly forehead.
I'm trying to understand where your coming from.. why resort to unprovoked extreme violence? Answer these questions, it's therapeutic and will give us all an idea of your deficiencies, if any are "yes" then I can see why you are embarrassed and need to lash out

1. Do you rent?
2. Did you buy an aldi tv and think "does life get better than this" then people laughed
3. If you have a party do you cater or make people bring their own snags
A). Of you cater do you buy large or small prawns
4. Do you sport a cheap watch?
5. Do you have a car on finance mainly to show off?

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's 2 types of people in this world those that clean up their inbox and those that don't.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just treat them as mental candy in the off season until something substaintial comes up like a new signing, extension etc... I thought some of them were a bit self righteous until I began reading them with a tongue in cheek!

Better than some of the "rumour " threads going around..
I heard a rumour Bon is not dead and is living on the same small island as Elvis.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand where your coming from.. why resort to unprovoked extreme violence? Answer these questions, it's therapeutic and will give us all an idea of your deficiencies, if any are "yes" then I can see why you are embarrassed and need to lash out

1. Do you rent?
2. Did you buy an aldi tv and think "does life get better than this" then people laughed
3. If you have a party do you cater or make people bring their own snags
A). Of you cater do you buy large or small prawns
4. Do you sport a cheap watch?
5. Do you have a car on finance mainly to show off?
You obviously didn't watch the video that was posted otherwise you would understand.

To answer your question list, it's a big NO to all. So that stuffs your theory.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its offseason. This thread is an example of stupid threads that happen in the offseason. During the season we are usually have more to talk about.
Like a "shit thread inception"

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I like stupid threads. They provide entertainment.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems to be a close correlation between all the people who cheap out and get called out by me want to snap kick or whatever.

But the proper people have no issue with me. They pay when they have to pay, if they have a party they cater properly, if they travel they don't stay in hostels but proper hotels..

Unfortunately if you want to really insult someone, really rattle their bones, tell them the truth, they hate that.
We weren’t talking about you mate, we were referring to the kid in the video but thanks for the insight.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

upload_2019-12-31_2-59-56.gif