Official RIP Ziggie Vincent

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a tragedy for his family and friends. Male suicide is a massive problem in society and not enough gets done about it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Rest in peace young man. Sad to see this happen under any circumstances... Club can't control everything obviously, but hopefully this tragedy helps the club implement some improvements to support networks and workshops.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely tragic for everyone involved, RIP.

My wish is young men would be better at speaking up and seeking help when things get too much.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damn it son. So sad.

Despite what popular opinion says, depression can be very hard to spot. Hope that his death opens up some of our eyes and we seek help if needed.

Sad sad day for sport in general

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is really sad news,
My thoughts and prayers are with his family
Rest In Peace young man.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I just saw this elsewhere. Very sad news.

Sadly people in these dark places often do not say anything :(

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Feel for his family. RIP champion

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shattering news for everyone in that circle.
Even if you have severe depression you gotta try and look at the big picture and not lose hope things will improve with effort.
Condolences to all who knew him.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
RIP young man. Once a Bulldog, always a Bulldog.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So sad to hear of this and so young too. If only he could have realised he had so much life ahead of him.

I am someone who suffers from depression and anxiety, I am also a suicide survivor. When you get into that dark place inside yourself and feeling hopeless it's very easier to get lost and be at war with your own mind.

I think with males, the stigma is that we are soft if we show our vulnerability, our feelings, and that we don't need to talk as it's weak, so it then gets bottled up.

I can't stress enough that people need to talk and not worry about others perceptions. I know, sometimes people don't feel like talking or don't know how to. It doesn't matter who you talk to, even if it's a stranger. Get it off your chest it honestly can take the world off your shoulders.

I am always open to listen to people, no matter how small or big they think their problem is. If my time can help save someone else than it's time well spent.

As the slogan goes "it's not weak to speak"

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sad, truly tragic. Condolences to his family and loved ones

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Very sad Ziggie could not escape the darkness.
Terrible for his loved ones left behind, hopefully he has found his peace.
Hopefully the continued work of Beyond Blue, The Black Dog Institute, G4L and others can eventually effectively eliminate this terrible disease from our society via continued research, science and training.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That is so sad, and such a waste of a young life, I can’t even begin to think What he was going through nor how hard it must of been.!!!

I wish him an his family an friends all ky condolences at this hard hard time. What an absolute shame, heartbreaking..!!!

R.I.P young man.