Opinion Is it better to post constant stupid threads, or none at all??

Is it better to to constantly post stupid threads, or none at all?

• Posting stupid threads all the time is a better way of contributing to this forum.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • posting no threads is a better way to contribute rather then posting nonsense.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Option B for me but I do find myself “occasionally” reading those “stupid” threads and having a chuckle at what goes on in my fellow Kennelers brains...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A. Pretty much so I don't blurt my stupid thoughts out in person.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s subjective. One may think posting threads about cnn dribble is good content and contributing whilst others will think they may have a specific derangement syndrome. One may post about how they’re such amazing people for sticking up for certain people and some will cheer this soy on, whilst others will question why only certain people? This isn’t contributing just virtue signalling

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you are "ignoring" someone, does it also mean you don;t see the threads they create? Or just their posts?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just reply to threads

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a select few people who feel the need to perpetually create new pointless threads. I personally think that it's a big portion of forum members that get annoyed with it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Let's get the subject matter expert in on this discussion. Oh @Blue_boost you're wanted in here...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's get the subject matter expert in on this discussion. Oh @Blue_boost you're wanted in here...
Oh is this about me? You wouldn't be targeting anyone specifically would you? Shows your grasping at straws

This is probably the dumbest thread ever posted. If a thread is posted that is not a subject your interested in, don't read it.. only those who see the subject as relevant to them I presume would read and feel they must post.

Why dont you write a letter to Woolworths and tell them to get rid of all the items that don't make your weekly shop basket of goods? They will write back to you and say bugger off, other people buy that stuff, it's your basket of goods (no name cheese crisps and pink lady apples) we dont care for. You dont have to buy one of each product just like you don't have to read each and every thread. Do you drink each type of beer then complain about each that you don't like? Perhaps you should just drink your favourite?

Same with threads , some are your flavour, some are not, read the ones that you enjoy. Here's news for you, I don't read every thread posted on the internet, I don't complain if they are not my topic interest, I just don't read them. (I only read this thread as I was alerted my name was quoted)

So this thread is the bottom of the barrell, but to the OP, one of your better ones.. list all your threads you have posted? Not much to read is there?

My threads are to have a light hearted chuckle at common issues we all face, have some light jousting contests in good spirit and get your mind off important things in your life.. I don't target people specifically.. what's the problem?

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a select few people who feel the need to perpetually create new pointless threads. I personally think that it's a big portion of forum members that get annoyed with it.
So people read topics they are not interested in and then get annoyed? Do you read all threads posted or only topics that you are interested? Really weird post from you. You one of those guys that sits at the back of the room and trust to find a fault with the presenter.. but you will never get up and present . (Accept if free food from poor people is offered to you, then you will dance)

People only get offended if they read a topic and know deep down they cut corners or tried to be body and cheap. They don't measure up to the acceptable society standard. Do you want examples?

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its gotta have some substance, keep starting shit threads and you will get hints like WTF?