Official Latrell Mitchell to Souths

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our luck is odds on to change
Cannot live in the past, should be case by case.
LM is the best centre in the world and injury free. Won grand finals and reps

Jac is the best winger in the world and injury free. Won grand finals and reps

The past, well we signed an injury prone player at 1m , how is that the same?
LM is an awesome player. But with our present financial situation taken into account, would it be prudent to spend $1M on one player.
We did that before and look how that worked out.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it, still running joke with my mates here no cash...
Its a running joke at the dogs too. They say we are poor so they can buy someone expensive and turn around and say "look at what we did" please give us a pat on the back...

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine merchandise sales if they signed latrell, and Jac....
But they want full price for a new jersey with no major sponsor at front, so will they reprint the sponsor on my jersey if I bought it as is? Or would they want me to buy another brand new jersey

They want us supporters to pay full price for merchandise, but they themselves won't pay full price for marquee players...hilarious

Its a running joke at the dogs too. They say we are poor so they can buy someone expensive and turn around and say "look at what we did" please give us a pat on the back...

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And there it is.....

Here come the "do nothing boards" cavalry.....
I wouldn't say our board is a "do nothing board", as they have actually done something, by telling the **** we dont want his services, just like the boards at the Roosters, Rabbits, Cowboys, Tigers and so on.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn't say our board is a "do nothing board", as they have actually done something, by telling the **** we dont want his services, just like the boards at the Roosters, Rabbits, Cowboys, Tigers and so on.
You are wasting your time trying to talk sense to 13 year olds

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you saying you don't trust George Cooreys judgment, that has served us so well for many years previous..
Who cares what other clubs do, we are the bulldogs

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As we stand, they are a do nothing board, no major sponsors, no marquee players, and our brand in the gutter after a club approved mad Monday yet to recover

Proof in the pudding....

And I will be first to praise when they actually show some results
You are wasting your time trying to talk sense to 13 year olds

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard yesterday after having a few beers with some current st george players at a reunion for ex players like myself from hurstville united the that talk about is no one from other Sydney clubs in the know will not go to the dogs due to the poor coaching staff there

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard yesterday after having a few beers with some current st george players at a reunion for ex players like myself from hurstville united the that talk about is no one from other Sydney clubs in the know will not go to the dogs due to the poor coaching staff there
Pretty rich statement coming from a club that has Paul McGregor as head coach and finished on 15th place with a far superior roster than ours..

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I heard yesterday before yesterday after having a few UDL's (vodka & passionfruit) with some ex Sharks players at a cockfest reunion, along with my past Sutherland Sharks teammates, that there is talk going around Sydney and the Illawarra district, who are in the know in the league circle, that no player wants to join the dogs cause we have no major sponsor, we are offering below award wage salaries and the fact we have a large number of dickhead supoorters and even they wouldnt consider coming over for triple there worth.

Yalla bro, true stories, no bullshit here. Swear

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty rich statement coming from a club that has Paul McGregor as head coach and finished on 15th place with a far superior roster than ours..
Yeah i agree, one has gone to tigers, one has a good contract and is gonna stick it out and the other is being shopped.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah i agree, one has gone to tigers, one has a good contract and is gonna stick it out and the other is being shopped.
The one gone to tigers must be Luch and his brother BJ was being discussed by the dogs.. so maybe he told him that the coaching wasn’t all that when he did a tour of the club.... bit weird when Pay was his assistant coach at Canberra and probably the only reason he was being discussed at the dogs...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That theory is looking good so far.....