How do you know someone is vegan.

They tell you..

D5h2N-JWkAI_j47.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing I can't stand with a majority of vegans is you have to step on eggshells around them.

There was this one vegan chick I worked with years ago, Italian background.

Even though she didn't eat meat she still had a fat arse.
I never had the balls to ask her why that is?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
One thing I can't stand with a majority of vegans is you have to step on eggshells around them.

There was this one vegan chick I worked with years ago, Italian background.

Even though she didn't eat meat she still had a fat arse.
I never had the balls to ask her why that is?
How many unborn chicks did you kill just so you can walk on those eggshells?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I considered vegan diet, but when I looked at other vegans, they were all scrawny and unbelievably nasty people.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There has been a ridiculous amount of studies carried out on diets and they have found that the most effective diet comes down to a few lines:

Eat food, mainly plants, not too much

Meat has decent vitamins and minerals including higher concentrates of iron and Vitamin B12, but it's also higher in calories. So cutting back on meat will always be a good thing. Plant based diet helps for this but if you don't want to put in effort in taking the right supplements and everything, just add a bit of meat and eggs into your diet. Not much, just a bit. 50g-100g of red meat per week is plenty. You can go a bit higher on the other meats. 1-2 eggs per day is good too.
You will be surprised how many people watched game changers on Netflix and changed their whole diet solely on the one documentary....

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I considered vegan diet, but when I looked at other vegans, they were all scrawny and unbelievably nasty people.
Alot of athletes are vegan including powerlifters and bodybuilders that part surprised me as well

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You will be surprised how many people watched game changers on Netflix and changed their whole diet solely on the one documentary....
Daius Boyd turned vegan after watching it.

The fucker better improve.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Was talking to people at work a out it the other day. They were ranting about it like it's the miracle diet.

I have looked into the diet pretty thoroughly and it's not really recommended by Dieticians due to the difficulty of getting the right vitamins, but they also say that it's not an unhealthy diet if you know what you're doing.

But as I pointed out to the people at work, documentaries aren't statements of fact. Documentaries are effectively advertisements. They only show you what they want you to see and they remove anything that doesn't support the documentary.

One of the guys at work said, "nah man, watch it. This is the real deal". I said, "sure, happy to watch it. In the mean time I want you to watch Ancient Aliens on History channel"

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Was talking to people at work a out it the other day. They were ranting about it like it's the miracle diet.

I have looked into the diet pretty thoroughly and it's not really recommended by Dieticians due to the difficulty of getting the right vitamins, but they also say that it's not an unhealthy diet if you know what you're doing.

But as I pointed out to the people at work, documentaries aren't statements of fact. Documentaries are effectively advertisements. They only show you what they want you to see and they remove anything that doesn't support the documentary.

One of the guys at work said, "nah man, watch it. This is the real deal". I said, "sure, happy to watch it. In the mean time I want you to watch Ancient Aliens on History channel"
I think there is some good stuff in the game changers and I wouldn’t mock anyone who is trying the diet but I agree it’s too hard to get everything you need on 100% plant based and the athletes in the show advocating generally have someone preparing all their meals for them.

btw ancient aliens is not a bad watch...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep like anything new people jump all over it,will they stick to it though

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have heard that the doco is good. Amazing to see that Arnie went full vegan.

Nothing wrong with going vegan as long as you know what you're doing. It is difficult to follow though. You have to be careful that your vitamin B12 levels don't drop too much.

Don't think I could go full vegan though. I'd miss meat too much.
Arnie is not vegan though

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@doggieaaron have you got rid of all your leather shoes etc & wool products.

Hope you donated them to an op shop.