Netflix, Stan, Disney+ etc - Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I saw it. It has some plot holes, but I won't ruin it for you.
What a sick twisted mother fucker he was, I’m so glad they got luka magnotta , that shit he did to the cats made me sick, especially the poor cat at bath time, the fear in those poor helpless eyes, one heartless bastard he was.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does it get even better from ep 1
Yep. Gets better. But it still feels like the show was made for the fans. If you're not a fan of the games then you won't ever like it as much.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Just watched A Christmas Carol on Foxtel and loved every second of it.

Anyone else seen it yet?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just watched A Christmas Carol on Foxtel and loved every second of it.

Anyone else seen it yet?
Maybe tonight but it's already 9:30 and half the families pissed on the deck...so probably not.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just started watching the Witcher, usually not my thing but this has it all... elves, witches,wizards ,monsters and of corse, sex it’s absolutely epic..!!! Only 3 episodes in an it’s very addictive.

highly recommend if no one has mentioned it prior, If so I don’t care :tonguewink::tongueclosed::p

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just started watching the Witcher, usually not my thing but this has it all... elves, witches,wizards ,monsters and of corse, sex it’s absolutely epic..!!! Only 3 episodes in an it’s very addictive.

highly recommend if no one has mentioned it prior, If so I don’t care :tonguewink::tongueclosed::p
I binged through it and loved it. Got some bad reviews but I thought it was great. Really looking forward to the next season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I binged through it and loved it. Got some bad reviews but I thought it was great. Really looking forward to the next season.
Nice bobs in it or?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

There were a few of us on here talking about it. As I've noted a few times on here that I am a huge fan of the games so I was always going to check it out as i hoped they would make a movie or show. I enjoyed it.

Man the bad reviews were mostly critic's reviews. One even mentioned that they skipped staight to the 5th episode to do their review....like how can you base it off that episode not knowing previous episodes. Critics are freaking retarded these days, I'd rather get a review from the average Joe blow who actually want to watch it. Example, critics vs average viewer for the show.

20191226_234840.jpg

The show isn't perfect but I too enjoyed it and hope it gets even stronger as the seasons come along. I am a Witcher fan!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am posting this solely for @Wahesh as he loves his Fast and Furious!!

Fast and Furious: For Kids!!

UNO

Waterboy
Reaction score
Got all three. And still cheaper than Foxtel

Reaction score
2 shows worth a binge,
the end of the fucking world on netflix,
mr inbetween on foxtel,
both shows pretty decent

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Madalorian season 1 on Disney just finished.. Verdict..Awesome :blush:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now this is what I’m talking about!!

This show is rips anything out there right now. Gives me something to look forward to when we just miss the finals again:tearsofjoy:
I'm sad to see the season ended. It seems like a long wait for the next one.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Great show..Guy Pearce was outstanding as Scrooge..
Being Christmas themed i initially presumed it was gonna be family friendly, but luckily they didnt hold back on the dark and disturbing parts.

And yes it was a fantastic performance by GP and the rest of the cast.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Is it better than Happy!?