Tigers and the Bulldogs are leading the chase for Josh Addo-Carr

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Already knew this, but as I see it my vote counts as little as my opinion at then end of the day... actually to have my opinion on the kennel here is all I need, before I found this place I was just solo supporting all by myself all these years an loved it, love it even more I get to talk with other doggies supporters.. that right there is it’s own membership and vote in my eyes, I prefer it this way.. so don’t judge please :tonguewink::tonguewink:

P.S (I may look into memberships one day to get a vote) :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
I hope you do mate and there’s no pressure for you nor anyone to join but you can have opinions until the cows come home but if you want a real say and to make a difference that’s the way to go

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never been a member but supported club since they were the Berries and been to many games.

My opinion is no more important than a supporter of a couple of years as a members opinion is no more important than mine.

If we all didn’t love the Dogs we wouldn’t be on here stating our opinion on Xmas day.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Already knew this, but as I see it my vote counts as little as my opinion at then end of the day... actually to have my opinion on the kennel here is all I need, before I found this place I was just solo supporting all by myself all these years an loved it, love it even more I get to talk with other doggies supporters.. that right there is it’s own membership and vote in my eyes, I prefer it this way.. so don’t judge please :tonguewink::tonguewink:

P.S (I may look into memberships one day to get a vote) eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:
OMG imagine if all the "whingers bleaters" did join and vote.

Better be careful what they wish for hey Scoobs :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Look if we can get him im not going to say no, hes obviously got lots of xfactor, which is something we need more of. Hes a rep player. Wont come cheap im sure. Who gets pushed out if we get him?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
OMG imagine if all the "whingers bleaters" did join and vote.

Better be careful what they wish for hey Scoobs :grinning:
It’s never happened so can’t see it happening now

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look if we can get him im not going to say no, hes obviously got lots of xfactor, which is something we need more of. Hes a rep player. Wont come cheap im sure. Who gets pushed out if we get him?
I've got confidence that the club will make the right decision. Would definitely add something to the team, without doubt.

Can be argued whether he's what we need atm but I'll leave that to the club to decide.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I could see us letting Okunbor go in a swap and he’d probably turn into a revelation at the storm

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
THE FOX amongst a pack of bulldogs...that would be a good little spin.. !!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cheers mate. I'm only interested in recruiting quality new players, not trading them for some of our current best ones. That just doesnt make sense to me!
Look. I think that Addo Carr would be a step up. I think everyone can agree to that. But at this stage is he really worth losing some, as you say, some of our best ones?

Let's be honest. All of this talk of player swap is rubbish as that very very rarely happens in footy. Maybe I'll be proven wrong but I can't see it happening.

If he were to come to us at a decent price then OK. But we all know this isn't going to happen. The only way he'd come here is if we pay overs, and for me there are too many other positions of greater importance than a winger.

And let's not forget that there'll be plenty of other clubs after him. We'll HAVE TO pay overs so we won't get him.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Fox is a great winger. But the club needs to prioritise its rebuilding. Wingers are way down the list. We need a centre or a prop.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look. I think that Addo Carr would be a step up. I think everyone can agree to that. But at this stage is he really worth losing some, as you say, some of our best ones?

Let's be honest. All of this talk of player swap is rubbish as that very very rarely happens in footy. Maybe I'll be proven wrong but I can't see it happening.

If he were to come to us at a decent price then OK. But we all know this isn't going to happen. The only way he'd come here is if we pay overs, and for me there are too many other positions of greater importance than a winger.

And let's not forget that there'll be plenty of other clubs after him. We'll HAVE TO pay overs so we won't get him.
I think almost any team will pay overs for him at this point in time. Except the rooters. They will pay less.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think almost any team will pay overs for him at this point in time. Except the rooters. They will pay less.
There's overs and then there's Brad's overs. And the reality is to get him we'd need to be paying the 200,000+ on top of the standard contract. We're not going to do it

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's overs and then there's Brad's overs. And the reality is to get him we'd need to be paying the 200,000+ on top of the standard contract. We're not going to do it
Nor would I want us too. But I do t think it's quite as extreme as people think in regards to "overs".

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Already have a banner idea for him. Dunno if it's been done at the storm.

"Carrnage"

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speed can’t be taught and is highly underrated.

A guy like Addo-Carr makes outside defenders move away from their natural defensive spaces to make up the meters his speed commands. That creates the much needed space in attack we’ve been looking for... not to mention he is a great finisher and turns half chances into tries.
Yep, Imagine if Hoppa was quick. Need I say more.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Heard he’s after $650k tbh id rather us persist with meany/oku put remis at centre