Tigers and the Bulldogs are leading the chase for Josh Addo-Carr

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's positive talk then there is reality.
We are led to believe there is a plan, and to remain positive.
Proof in pudding....
Problem is, what if Lynn has a plan, then Dunn has another plan, then ballesty another.
Board going around in circles, hence why GC got involved and showed em up, and showed then how it's done
This is the sort of positive talk we need around here :grinning:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cannot begrudge a man for trying to get the best deal for his family.
The circus is created by the media we all know what that is like being a dogs supporter right ?
You seriously still want Mitchell after all the drama he has created? The club have spoken to both players so I’m not sure where your getting your incorrect info from or is this just an excuse to have a shot at our board?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give the storm nothing.
We gave them finucane and kasiano.
No player swap there.
Hard to know the truth @Teddybear.
Mitchell was a target and JAC presented as an opportunity - both for 2021. Then Mitchell cut loose by the Chooks and JAC became a 2020 opportunity. Don’t think we have adequate stocks in the armoury for 2020 and Mitchell talks obviously broke down somewhere, as they have with all clubs so far. JAC potentially still in play but I don’t see what we have to offer the Storm for JAC that would satisfy. Do nothing is a bit harsh I think - a lot beyond our control.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very well explained post and 100% agree.

Can't just buy for the sake of buying. Need to buy the right players. If they're not then it's best to put our faith in some of the youngsters coming through.
Cheers mate. I'm only interested in recruiting quality new players, not trading them for some of our current best ones. That just doesnt make sense to me!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well buddy your wrong, if we had him last year he would have turned half chances into trys and soaring us into the top8.
What's your point? I didnt realize he was available last year.
Team harmony is obviously more important, and this is evidenced by the fact that even his own current club want him gone next year, even though he is under contract.
Great post.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's your point? I didnt realize he was available last year.
Team harmony is obviously more important, and this is evidenced by the fact that even his own current club want him gone next year, even though he is under contract.
Great post.
Apologies I am referring to addo carr.
My point is if we had that type of player last year we make the 8.
You agree we need a player of this calibre right?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You cannot begrudge a man for trying to get the best deal for his family.
The circus is created by the media we all know what that is like being a dogs supporter right ?
It’s the way he and his camp have gone about it hence so many clubs losing interest

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Carnt talk about the past mate, only what I heard a couple of days ago..
Well in all honesty, if you fast forward 6 months, we have recruited no marquees or major sponsor and we are coming 15th or 16th, this place the kennel will be in absolute meltdown!!
No one cares what a few whingers on the kennel thinks as most aren’t even season ticket holders let alone voting football club members.

If the club are in the situation you say (as a lot of our “supporters” here are death riding the club towards) of course questions will be asked but unless the people you are talking to had a magic wand or time machine I really don’t know how they could’ve done things differently in these circumstances

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one cares what a few whingers on the kennel thinks as most aren’t even season ticket holders let alone voting football club members.

If the club are in the situation you say (as a lot of our “supporters” here are death riding the club towards) of course questions will be asked but unless the people you are talking to had a magic wand or time machine I really don’t know how they could’ve done things differently in these circumstances
Stupid statement! "no one cares about opinions if they aren't season ticket holders?"

what about those who live interstate or abroad that follow the Bulldogs but dont buy season tickets because they clearly couldn't attend games?
what about those who might be in a shit situation and simply cannot afford season tickets?
what about those who follow the Bulldogs but just don't want to attend games for their own personal reasons and so they don't buy season tickets?

their opinions shouldn't matter or be heard?

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stupid statement! "no one cares about opinions if they aren't season ticket holders?"

what about those who live interstate or abroad that follow the Bulldogs but dont buy season tickets because they clearly couldn't attend games?
what about those who might be in a shit situation and simply cannot afford season tickets?
what about those who follow the Bulldogs but just don't want to attend games for their own personal reasons and so they don't buy season tickets?

the sad thing is I expect stupidity of this level from you so its no real surprise.
Agree mate..!!! and what about those who have been bulldogs supporters for 30 odd years but live in a diff country/place and won’t be or don’t get the chance to be season ticket holders.. does not make us any less a supporter.!!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

the sad thing is I expect stupidity of this level from you so its no real surprise.
Have a chai and relax before you insult me especially on Christmas day. Of course peoples opinions matter but if you don’t vote, complete surveys or attend members forums how do you get your opinion across? Whingeing on an unofficial forum or the sewer known as social media? You don’t have to live in Belmore or Auburn to be a member so that argument is flawed

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Agree mate..!!! and what about those who have been bulldogs supporters for 30 odd years but live in a diff country/place and won’t be or don’t get the chance to be season ticket holders.. does not make us any less a supporter.!!!
Get a non-game membership or join the football club

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Or just continue my 30+ year support, I buy shit Loads Of merch an memorabilia, I deff do my part.
That’s great mate but I’m referring to voting and changes to the football club in response to Teddy Bear’s post

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a chai and relax before you insult me especially on Christmas day. Of course peoples opinions matter but if you don’t vote, complete surveys or attend members forums how do you get your opinion across? Whingeing on an unofficial forum or the sewer known as social media? You don’t have to live in Belmore or Auburn to be a member so that argument is flawed
Please don't racially profile me with your stereotypes AND at no point did I mention that one had to live anywhere near the club to be a supporter, my argument was, in fact, the opposite and that it shouldn't matter where you live or if indeed you are a paying member or not of the club. Everyone who supports the club should be entitled to their opinions.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Please don't racially profile me with your stereotypes AND at no point did I mention that one had to live anywhere near the club to be a supporter, my argument was, in fact, the opposite and that it shouldn't matter where you live or if indeed you are a paying member or not of the club. Everyone who supports the club should be entitled to their opinions.
Sorry but that’s just ridiculous and has absolutely nothing to do with race but you already know that don’t you?

You said, “what about those who live interstate or abroad that follow the Bulldogs but dont buy season tickets because they clearly couldn't attend games?”
As I said, you don’t need to live in Belmore or Auburn ie close by to become a member.

You’ve clearly missed the point and tried to turn things personal. Of course you can have an opinion, but you can’t vote can you so how does an opinion change the board? That’s right, it doesn’t, being a member does

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t want to pick any fights, particularly on Christmas Day, but I’d like to point out that Football Club Membership costs $45 for the first year and $15/year after that. You get voting rights after 3 years and it doesn’t matter where you live nor how many games you can or choose to attend. Bottom line: highly unlikely to impact anyone’s financial situation and the club will always welcome additional membership from true Bulldogs. Cheers.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t want to pick any fights, particularly on Christmas Day, but I’d like to point out that Football Club Membership costs $45 for the first year and $15/year after that. You get voting rights after 3 years and it doesn’t matter where you live nor how many games you can or choose to attend. Bottom line: highly unlikely to impact anyone’s financial situation and the club will always welcome additional membership from true Bulldogs. Cheers.
Already knew this, but as I see it my vote counts as little as my opinion at then end of the day... actually to have my opinion on the kennel here is all I need, before I found this place I was just solo supporting all by myself all these years an loved it, love it even more I get to talk with other doggies supporters.. that right there is it’s own membership and vote in my eyes, I prefer it this way.. so don’t judge please :tonguewink::tonguewink:

P.S (I may look into memberships one day to get a vote) :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Already knew this, but as I see it my vote counts as little as my opinion at then end of the day... actually to have my opinion on the kennel here is all I need, before I found this place I was just solo supporting all by myself all these years an loved it, love it even more I get to talk with other doggies supporters.. that right there is it’s own membership and vote in my eyes, I prefer it this way.. so don’t judge please :tonguewink::tonguewink:

P.S (I may look into memberships one day to get a vote) :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Not judging - just pointing out there’s almost no barriers to ‘official’ support if that’s your flavour. If that’s not your flavour, to each their own. All good.