Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion. The Hu do a perfectly fine job of being shit all by themselves.
I gave their album a few spins today and I like it. A few really solid tracks, maybe a bit samey but I still like it. I think they will be entertaining to watch at Download.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of crazy Asian bands, try these guys out. They're Taiwanese. The singer is the head of a Taiwanese political party and was elected to the senate a couple of years back

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
That was alright, not really my fav style of music though. I find that kind of singing really generic.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn Lindemann just put out a new music video and as per usual it's a bit weird. I couldn't help but laugh at some parts though.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This band popped up as an add on YouTube. Swedish melodic metalcore band Eyes Wide Open.

This band came into my recommendations on YouTube Portuguese heavy metal band Midnight Priest. They sound like a mix of Judas Priest and Mercyful Fate I think anyway. I like the look of the album cover so gave it a listen. Modern band old style sound. It's the whole album too.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just surfing YouTube checking out metal bands and I somehow got listening to this all female metal band called Burning Witches. Scrolling through the comments while listening and seen this comment and lost it :tearsofjoy:

20191230_025036.jpg
20191230_023905.jpg