EXCLUSIVE: Footage from the Bleater Bunker

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I enjoyed that, but it’s al little premature.
I also think this season will see a return to better times, but this would’ve been better made the week after we make the finals.
Currently we have little more than hope.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This was freaking gold. One of the best original posts I've seen in a long time. I don't know why but that wendog33 part got me :tearsofjoy:Reminded me of back in the day the animation videos that were made on here about some of the past kennel members, I think maybe around the late 2000's/ early 2010's. Moe, K.E, Berries, Rodzilla, Kurrie I think were some of the ones involved, I know there are others but the names slip my mind at the moment.
Ha - cheers @MatstaDogg. Just a little Christmas fun but now I'm getting requests for different topics!
I'll work on a few more and publish them further down the track. I'll have to work hard to avoid second album syndrome!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Loved it great effort, clever witty but only one sided. We need one in response Featuring the Pay & board lovers and All players are great posters. Then another about rumours posted about signings.

You get my first best post and love feedback ever and my personal choice of post of the year.
Hitler isn’t a very positive person so we’ll need someone else for ours

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I enjoyed that, but it’s al little premature.
I also think this season will see a return to better times, but this would’ve been better made the week after we make the finals.
Currently we have little more than hope.
Hang in there @Bad Billy - good times ahead despite the bleaters constant predictions of doom. The boys need our support no matter what so that's what I'm doing. We'll come good. Have a good Christmas champ.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My psychologist advised that bleating after games was compulsory to prevent a Krakatoa type event. Excellent post. I love that Hitler clip. Was a great one with Soward and Penrith years back.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hang in there @Bad Billy - good times ahead despite the bleaters constant predictions of doom. The boys need our support no matter what so that's what I'm doing. We'll come good. Have a good Christmas champ.
Support being the key word mate. Well done

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My psychologist advised that bleating after games was compulsory to prevent a Krakatoa type event. Excellent post. I love that Hitler clip. Was a great one with Soward and Penrith years back.
Ha. Yeah mate it's been a challenging couple of years for us Dogs supporters @BlackDawg, but we're on our way back now. Soon the bad smell and memories of previous management and their decisions will be a distant memory. There's just no point in shit-canning the club because it was a long road back but some either don't or choose not to understand that reality. Roll on 2020...

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ha. Yeah mate it's been a challenging couple of years for us Dogs supporters @BlackDawg, but we're on our way back now. Soon the bad smell and memories of previous management and their decisions will be a distant memory. There's just no point in shit-canning the club because it was a long road back but some either don't or choose not to understand that reality. Roll on 2020...
Bring it mate. Love your optimism etc. And the energy you bring to this platform. Thanks and I've got to give credit to @bradyk for taking it with a smile. Hope no one took offense or anything as honestly thought it was quite funny and in jest ... mostly anyway ;)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bring it mate. Love your optimism etc. And the energy you bring to this platform. Thanks and I've got to give credit to @bradyk for taking it with a smile. Hope no one took offense or anything as honestly thought it was quite funny and in jest ... mostly anyway ;)
Totally in jest mate. At the end of the day we’re all Dogs supporters and we want our team to be successful. Some of us just chose to accept the reality of the road back more than others. And yes, kudos to @bradyk and @wendog33 for taking it well :-)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
One game at a time mate. Get thru leister with a win and it'll be big. Fingers crossed we do
I'm also hanging out for a Minamino debut, this year's taking too long to end :(

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Totally in jest mate. At the end of the day we’re all Dogs supporters and we want our team to be successful. Some of us just chose to accept the reality of the road back more than others. And yes, kudos to @bradyk and @wendog33 for taking it well :-)
Happy to be your subject of bleater derision :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ha ha - cheers @ASSASSIN
Look for more blockbusters from Bleater Studios in 2020! Merry Christmas mate.
As long as its balanced between the bleaters and the "it's good enough for me, I won't complain" brigade, I'll look forward to it :grinning: