Do all women nag?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do all women nag? It seems like women ask one, two, three, four, five, six times for something and in a short time frame. They repeatedly ask and question until you do what they want.

Like they hen peck you until you do what they want.

Can't they just ask once and when your ready to do what they are asking, you get up and it gets done, just ask once and not let the clock start ticking as soon as they ask. Its like they expect you to just dump whatever your doing and their nagging should be priority.

When men want something they make a reasonable request, once, and then that's it, wait a reasonable amount of time before bringing it up again.

But women have a relentless way to pick away and nag until you get something done.

Does the woman in your life nag? Are they all the same?

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Its for this reason I'm single again.

I already live with my mum and sister.
Don't think I should keep anymore than 2 unreasonable creatures in my life at any given time?

My favourite thing about women is when they fuck up and make a poor financial decision and automatically think I'm the government and they're a wall st banker?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. My wife nags me constantly. I say to her, "I told you I'll mow the lawn soon. You don't have to nag me about it every 3 months"

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All you need to remember guys when you go on a date with a woman, don't matter if she's 19,28,35,42 or in her 50's?

You just need to keep reminding yourself you're in company of someone who looks like an adult on the outside but has the brain of an immature child, who will have a tantrum if she doesn't get her way!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My wife nags, it’s a never ending. I just to remind myself she gave me to beautiful boys.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate when women bitch about their sister and next time you see that woman she is arm in arm with her sister as if they’re best friends.

my ex used to do this all the time.
My mum does this with my aunt.

Women are better than men at pretending and fooling themselves that’s for sure.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a good rant I think.
Sums up the modern woman in a nutshell.

so true what he said about a man being happy in a studio apartment with a bowl of food sitting in front of a t.v and women if they lived in a mansion with everything they could ever desire and still will find a way to be unhappy.

Real men quickly get tired of that bullshit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your mum nags me all the time, like I told her I left the money on top of the fridge when I left, stop texting me and asking where it is ffs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems to be one of their traits, not all but definitely most..!! More than that the body shaming amongst women is at an all time high, they think they don’t look good even when they are total hotties..!! Drives me nuts.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Do all women nag? It seems like women ask one, two, three, four, five, six times for something and in a short time frame. They repeatedly ask and question until you do what they want.

Can't they just ask once and when your ready to do what they are asking, you get up and it gets done, just ask once and not let the clock start ticking as soon as they ask. Its like they expect you to just dump whatever your doing and their nagging should be priority.

When men want something they make a reasonable request, once, and then that's it, wait a reasonable amount of time before bringing it up again.

But women have a relentless way to pick away and nag until you get something done.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nup not my last girlfriend..she was wonderful..one in million..wanted to look after me for the rest of my life as I am now..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh they all do. But just nod and agree, unless u hate sex.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

It’s called Negative reinforcement young fella, get used to it quickly otherwise you will get grey hair before you are due for for it! My advice is pick a woman that nags the least and looks the best out of them all, because they all bloody nag it’s in their genetic makeup, there’s no escaping it! Personally I prefer a nagger to the silent treatment... the silent treatment always makes me nag her which means I must kick myself in the nuts for nagging!