EXCLUSIVE: Footage from the Bleater Bunker

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
@DinkumDog 9 out of 10 brother

You miss out on the additional one point as the video lacks any profanities!

Eg: When the führer sends everyone out except the three amigos, it should go like " You fucken *****, you fucken ***** fucked up...."

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I loved it! The sending our memberships back (again) was my highlight. The woman crying next best.
All very funny and I look forward to the next one

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@DinkumDog 9 out of 10 brother

You miss out on the additional one point as the video lacks any profanities!

Eg: When the führer sends everyone out except the three amigos, it should go like " You fucken *****, you fucken ***** fucked up...."
You should’ve seen the first cut @Craystar! The family friendly version was to prove there’s other adjectives you can use but I take your point that it detracts from the authenticity somewhat :-)

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When Bobby scored that goal and ripped his shirt off I was legit hard, now to smash Leicester this weekend ;)
It's raining silverware at the moment. Now for the PL title to get the monkey off our backs. No one can say shit about us after that. We're going after everyone now, we're like a hungry pack of wolves

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's raining silverware at the moment. Now for the PL title to get the monkey off our backs. No one can say shit about us after that. We're going after everyone now, we're like a hungry pack of wolves
It's weird, i've never experienced supporting a club that was so dominant for a period of time and just didn't lose. We'll probably lose now to a Vardy wonder goal because I've said this, dude always has blinders against us :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Love this one as well. (Nearly as apt ;)

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved it great effort, clever witty but only one sided. We need one in response Featuring the Pay & board lovers and All players are great posters. Then another about rumours posted about signings.

You get my first best post and love feedback ever and my personal choice of post of the year.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Loved it great effort, clever witty but only one sided. We need one in response Featuring the Pay & board lovers and All players are great posters. Then another about rumours posted about signings.

You get my first best post and love feedback ever and my personal choice of post of the year.
High praise indeed - thanks!

Fair enough on a view from both sides of the fence. I’m sure someone will be willing to create one and I’ll cop as good as I give (provided it’s semi intelligent).

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
High praise indeed - thanks!

Fair enough on a view from both sides of the fence. I’m sure someone will be willing to create one and I’ll cop as good as I give (provided it’s semi intelligent).
I was hoping you you be the one witty enough and with the skills to give it back to the other side.

Who cares if its not your view its not the point its the wittines (is that even a word) thats important.

If not you have plenty of material for a rumored signings skit with a attempted takeover of the Kennel thrown in.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I was hoping you you be the one witty enough and with the skills to give it back to the other side.

Who cares if its not your view its not the point its the wittines (is that even a word) thats important.

If not you have plenty of material for a rumored signings skit with a attempted takeover of the Kennel thrown in.
Fair call. I’ve got some other scripts written/half-written but happy to come up with some alternative topics. More topic suggestions welcome!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Well make up one lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's weird, i've never experienced supporting a club that was so dominant for a period of time and just didn't lose. We'll probably lose now to a Vardy wonder goal because I've said this, dude always has blinders against us :tearsofjoy:
One game at a time mate. Get thru leister with a win and it'll be big. Fingers crossed we do

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing work Dinkum. Best post I’ve seen since a Captain Kickass post rallying the troops. Well done

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This was freaking gold. One of the best original posts I've seen in a long time. I don't know why but that wendog33 part got me :tearsofjoy:Reminded me of back in the day the animation videos that were made on here about some of the past kennel members, I think maybe around the late 2000's/ early 2010's. Moe, K.E, Berries, Rodzilla, Kurrie I think were some of the ones involved, I know there are others but the names slip my mind at the moment.