Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okunbor is not a winger.

If he doesnt and cant transition into the forward pack he wont get out of CC

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club has been pretty quiet about their targets. So I'm not going to have a jersey printed with his name on it until the club confirms his signing. We'd have a squad of 6000 players if half the rumoured signings were true.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Probably not, but I am not convinced Arrow is headed to Souths.
I think Arrow is pretty much a done deal, just a matter of negotiating a release now or waiting until 21.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I read he’s talking to the panthers now
I don't know if they could afford him after their current signings. Keeping in mind they are paying Mansour a fair chunk still, along with paying for RCG and Blake to be at Parra

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They're probably just guessing what players we would/could trade but I really hope Reimis isn't one of them. Okunbor I could live with. I think Meaney is currently ahead of Okunbor in the pecking order (even tho his physique is better for a Winger - really needs to step up in certain areas).

1. DWZ
2. Meaney
3. Reimis
4. Hopoate
5. JAC

I think we could do with another Centre/Winger even with a signing like JAC tho (dropping Meaney out of the side).

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever offers the most coin will get him.
Or the Roosters

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's not going to.ask for a release of he hasn't had some type of communication with potential clubs. Imagine now it's all about playing the field.

A

Alexander the Great

We talked to him 2 months ago and threw a very low and stupid amount at him. Not sure why they even met with him if they were going to not put in a decent offer to the fastest **** on the field.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We talked to him 2 months ago and threw a very low and stupid amount at him. Not sure why they even met with him if they were going to not put in a decent offer to the fastest **** on the field.
I don't know whether to believe that or not as surely the club knows it can't recruit like the Roosters and Storm (with Raiders, Eels and Rabbitohs right behind them). There is almost no point going for top talent if we're going to offer like that -there are always going to be other clubs in a better position offering the same or clubs around the same level offering more then us. It's very hard to see us signing anyone with that method in our current situation.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Because he probably won't be the best winger in the game with us and offer poor value for money. I'd take him but I'm really not all the interested in big money recruits that don't play through the spine, everyone else in the squad will continue to be limited until our spine changes/improves.
What a terrible comment. So you don't want to sign any good wingers or centres until we sign good halves? Yeah let's just wait years before improving our team... Maybe a good half will come if he sees we already have good wingers and centres...

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorta makes sense
When Opes came to the club first thing he did at the rebuild stage was sign a prop and a winger, Marty Bella and halligan.

So looking like luke Thompson and addo carr.....
Half right. First thing he did was signa prop and the best goal kicker.

Ado-Carr can't kick like Halligan

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What a terrible comment. So you don't want to sign any good wingers or centres untill we sign good halves? Yeah let's just wait years before improving our team... Maybe a good half will come if he sees we already have good wingers and centres...
No, because we don't need to buy what will probably be the highest paid winger in the game.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a freakish talent but I can't see him joining anyone but Souths to be honest.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve got my left nut on him going to Souths
Both he and latrell
Alex Johnson and Dane Gagai will leave redfern

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half right. First thing he did was signa prop and the best goal kicker.

Ado-Carr can't kick like Halligan
Latrell can but, y’know... ;)

Storm want a quality replacement for Fox and Skeletor doesn’t rate Gaggai. That’s how Souffs get Fox, LM & Jai