Tigers and the Bulldogs are leading the chase for Josh Addo-Carr

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a gun. But there’s points in Smith and Okenbor . Stick with seeking out a prop and centre. Pass on the Fox.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Alot of talk saying he's got speed and we won't be able to utilise him with our halves... I disagree, the amount of times we've got space and not had the legs to go the distance infuriates me. His support and natural instinct is second to none and I would love to see him outside Hopoate. If we did sign him I'd go with this.
1. DWZ (would prefer Meaney but DWZ is who we need there right now)
2. Okunbur
3. Smith
4. Hopoate
5. Addo-Carr
Was keen on Averillo at centre, but Smith wants a go at centre... and his reluctance to take hard carries at times would likely mean we would need Okunbur on the wing

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If there is a package deal for Carr and Mitchell. Who ever gets them..... it will shift the power for the next 5 years.
Imagine hypothetically they both go south. They pick up arrows too.

It will be like the 2014 team just better.

I have lost a lot of interest in the nrl. But will be interesting to see who closes these last few open deals and the flow on affect from the shifts needed to accomodate these moves.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If there is a package deal for Carr and Mitchell. Who ever gets them..... it will shift the power for the next 5 years.
Imagine hypothetically they both go south. They pick up arrows too.

It will be like the 2014 team just better.

I have lost a lot of interest in the nrl. But will be interesting to see who closes these last few open deals and the flow on affect from the shifts needed to accomodate these moves.

depends on the rest of the squad.. remember that Latrell is mad lazy, and JAC might not be as effective outside of the Storm system

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol at people saying pass on the best winger in the game.

Sign him up now!
Because he probably won't be the best winger in the game with us and offer poor value for money. I'd take him but I'm really not all the interested in big money recruits that don't play through the spine, everyone else in the squad will continue to be limited until our spine changes/improves.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely be nice too Sign him, surely he won’t go to the tigers.. but strange things can happen.. if this is really true an we miss out an he goes to the tigers? Then there you have it..!!!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing to see here... he will follow his boof headed mate to Wayne World @ Redfern

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorta makes sense
When Opes came to the club first thing he did at the rebuild stage was sign a prop and a winger, Marty Bella and halligan.

So looking like luke Thompson and addo carr.....
Definitely be nice too Sign him, surely he won’t go to the tigers.. but strange things can happen.. if this is really true an we miss out an he goes to the tigers? Then there you have it..!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nothing to see here... he will follow his boof headed mate to Wayne World @ Redfern
Going to sign with Roosters in a swap deal with the Storm for Hall/Morris. Roosters actually free up cap space with this lol.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going to sign with Roosters in a swap deal with the Storm for Hall/Morris. Roosters actually free up cap space with this lol.
Or, a swap deal with Alex Johnston/Corey Allen so he can play with his mate.

Either way it wont be with us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Or, a swap deal with Alex Johnston/Corey Allen so he can play with his mate.
Don't think Souths will get Latrell, Arrow and JAC.. but you never know. Feel like JAC is likely to head back to Tigers with them offering big coin.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't think Souths will get Latrell, Arrow and JAC.. but you never know. Feel like JAC is likely to head back to Tigers with them offering big coin.
Probably not, but I am not convinced Arrow is headed to Souths.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would be a great addition, but I dont see wingers being a priority signing. Is there any centres available?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alot of talk saying he's got speed and we won't be able to utilise him with our halves... I disagree, the amount of times we've got space and not had the legs to go the distance infuriates me. His support and natural instinct is second to none and I would love to see him outside Hopoate. If we did sign him I'd go with this.
1. DWZ (would prefer Meaney but DWZ is who we need there right now)
2. Okunbur
3. Smith
4. Hopoate
5. Addo-Carr
Was keen on Averillo at centre, but Smith wants a go at centre... and his reluctance to take hard carries at times would likely mean we would need Okunbur on the wing
Orrrr

1. DWZ
2. Fox
3. Smith
4. Averillo
5. Hoppa