Social Media Luke Thompson is rumoured

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you watch the other 25 games he played?
That's irrelevant, the best players perform on the big stage

but to answer the question, yes, I watched a lot of Raiders games this year, and I stand by my comment.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He adds a fierce competitive nature stand is tough as nails,maybe you should question Canberra non game plan no set plays,and had enough ball to win 2 grand finals
That's irrelevant, the best players perform on the big stage

but to answer the question, yes, I watched a lot of Raiders games this year, and I stand by my comment.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He adds a fierce competitive nature stand is tough as nails,maybe you should question Canberra non game plan no set plays,and had enough ball to win 2 grand finals

similar could be said about Josh Reynolds, and many others but that doesn't put them in the same category as the likes of Teddy and Keary lol

anyway who really cares... lol... this is about Thompson, not Bateman's Bay

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This rumour has been around for a long time. Will believe it if/when the club announce the signing. Also heard we're front runners for Addo Carr. But I'll treat it like a fart until I see something solid.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This rumour has been around for a long time. Will believe it if/when the club announce the signing. Also heard we're front runners for Addo Carr. But I'll treat it like a fart until I see something solid.
The the fox and the hounds... Hopefully we get it done, but like you Ill be waiting for the club to say something, been burnt by journos to much this offseason