News Canterbury boss chases two English Super League stars

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Rumours going around that we have signed him ? He also just started following the dogs on Instagram might be something in it.
I said in another thread that I'm 99% certain he's joining us, a few things seem to be aligning in our favour.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I said in another thread that I'm 99% certain he's joining us, a few things seem to be aligning in our favour.
You are not a shit talker... neither to you make crazy predictions ... so I’m slightly optimistic...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You are not a shit talker... neither to you make crazy predictions ... so I’m slightly optimistic...
Na I'm a massive shit talker lol, this is just purely based off what I've been told and certain things that have and will continue to happen. I'm just pretty confident in this happening now, not because the source is absolute but because everything just seems to make sense.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
2021 ? Any chance of 2020 ?
21, you would think it would be a straight swap for Tolman roster wise. We could re-sign Tolman and completely throw out my calculations though :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
21, you would think it would be a straight swap for Tolman roster wise. We could re-sign Tolman and completely throw out my calculations though :tearsofjoy:
Straight swap - as in he’ll take a settler on the 4th?

I’m not a Tolman basher - he’s been a good servant - but yes, 2020 likely his last season at Belmore.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I rate English forwards.... If only they could manufacture quality backs...
Forwards from England and backs from Fiji. Way to go.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You’d have to think Arrow going to Souths and Tino to the Titans both on big dollars significantly increases our chances of Thompson if he comes to the NRL.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Rumours going around that we have signed him ? He also just started following the dogs on Instagram might be something in it.
Worked out a fair few signings last off season based purely on who Dogs insta follows lol.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I havent read all the comments on here but are the rumours about, Jack Bird or some other big bird about another player?

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I havent read all the comments on here but are the rumours about, Jack Bird or some other big bird about another player?
Big bird says Luke Thompson is coming over, which if true, would be a good signing

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Big bird says Luke Thompson is coming over, which if true, would be a good signing
If true good for the club. And equally so making a mockery of the bleaters (again) with all their ‘Hill went to England twice and achieved nothing’ carry on. Well, maybe soon enough we’ll all see exactly what he did achieve.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If true good for the club. And equally so making a mockery of the bleaters (again) with all their ‘Hill went to England twice and achieved nothing’ carry on. Well, maybe soon enough we’ll all see exactly what he did achieve.
Very little of the commentary on here is based on facts or genuine inside info. But thats what forums are, 90% bullshit and/or speculation. Thats what makes them interesting, every now and then there is a gem. What is funny is the self verified experts that pop up, when the truth is most haven't got a fucking clue..