197cm teen Tino Fa’asuamaleaui, who’s played just 113 minutes of NRL, to quit Storm for $2.7m deal

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kid is a weapon but why you would go to either club is an absolute mystery, what a waste
For an untested coach in Justin Holbrook he has some pull...... and to think he could of been our coach

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can’t fit him in!

He’s no Adam elliott or Chris Smith

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a bit of money for someone that only played a handful of first grade. I don't get the whole paying big money for such young and untested players it's such a gamble, and more often then not they don't live up to it. Just look at old mate Karl Filiga that the sharks paid a fortune for and he didn't even last the season out. Next SBW lol.
Yeah him, the guy that couldn’t even figure out what his name was lol When he was in the Bulldogs junior ranks it was originally Karl McNicol then he changed it to Karl Filiga then Filiga Filiga, only God knows what his name is now probably I’m a dried up has been that never was Filiga lmao

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It looks like the Titans are resigned to the fact they’ll lose Arrow.
Holbrook mustn’t have much pull if they lose their best player that easily

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like the Titans are resigned to the fact they’ll lose Arrow.
Holbrook mustn’t have much pull if they lose their best player that easily
Hmm... so titans management is resigned to the fact that they may lose Arrow (even before Holbrook was signed as the coach) so they go to market and buy a hot young prospect... even beating over the storm for signature....

So yeah he has pull

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hmm... so titans management is resigned to the fact that they may lose Arrow (even before Holbrook was signed as the coach) so they go to market and buy a hot young prospect... even beating over the storm for signature....

So yeah he has pull
Arrow is still with the club now. Is Holbrook on holidays in Hawaii with ScoMo with his phone off? The storm don’t lose many they want to keep. Maybe they thought that money was ridiculous for a guy who has played 5 games off the bench

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holbrook will be the Titans best signing ever
What makes you say that? As it stands he's as tested as an NRL coach as that other moron they just axed

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they might bring in moula but teams like the Titans and Warriors drag the standards of the game down and I can only imagine it has an impact on creating/ or converting people into league fans... I have no idea what can be done about it.. but I reckon deductions to player payments should be somehow implemented... Look at Ash Taylor, the guy isn't injured, he just refuses to play.... he is on around a mill a year..... how is that fair on the two Titans players who do turn up each week
Completely agree.

But I think the fault is with the organisation and trickles down with the players.

It starts there. Hopefully Mal and the new coach can incite change, because they have a decent roster.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Completely agree.

But I think the fault is with the organisation and trickles down with the players.

It starts there. Hopefully Mal and the new coach can incite change, because they have a decent roster.

you're exactly right... there are clubs where players know they can get away with taking the piss.. as a fan, I can deal with teams that suck, but there are certain teams that are just so uninteresting to watch because they barely have a go... I hope one day the NRL step in and put the hard word on those clubs to change, or be replaced

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arrow is still with the club now. Is Holbrook on holidays in Hawaii with ScoMo with his phone off? The storm don’t lose many they want to keep. Maybe they thought that money was ridiculous for a guy who has played 5 games off the bench
I dont know if that was an attempt to be funny but it was pretty shit....

Storm got beaten to the punch, That's all

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Is it that hard to believe Storm wouldn't throw stupid money at a guy who has played a handful of games off the bench? that's not their go

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This probably increases our chances of getting Luke Thompson massively with the Titans having big cash locked up with this kid and then Arrow going to Souths should give us a rails run.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This probably increases our chances of getting Luke Thompson massively with the Titans having big cash locked up with this kid and then Arrow going to Souths should give us a rails run.
I'm like 99% certain Thompson is joining us ;)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Holbrook signed in July, it’s now December and looks like they won’t keep Arrow