Is the Lamborghini Aventador 10 times the car of a Hyundai i30N??

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All we need to do now is start talking about episodes of the A-team and we will have a repeat of the 1980's.

A friend of mine who was around back then told me 2 things were talked about quite regularly.

Cars and the A-team.
Yeah....nah....I'd pass on that!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The first video I checked and the rs3 was KO'ed.. your videos don't have the BMW or the AMG.. your selection excludes them picking pick on the little vw and honda civic lol

The AMG comfortably walked away from the rs3 don't kid yourself.

So we can all pick n choose our videos to support what you want but the rs3 was left for dead by the Mercedes A45 and also by default the BMW who left the Mercedes behind. Look at the video. How much more road did you want?

Don't get me wrong I love the rs3 but if it got beat, it got beat fair n square

Don't put it in the same conversation as a lambo or McClaren etc. It's at the top of the hot hatch section at best

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And this is the RS3 up against your beloved Lamborghini, with a good start it beats it at the end but when the Lambo gets a good start the RS3 at the very least keeps up with it... not bad for a car worth a quarter of the price buddy!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All we need to do now is start talking about episodes of the A-team and we will have a repeat of the 1980's.

A friend of mine who was around back then told me 2 things were talked about quite regularly.

Cars and the A-team.
Shoosh Lurch lol just taking him to school for making uneducated comments is all.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rs3 is a great car. But even a $1000 tune only golf r would spank it. You have $30k left in your pocket. rs3 not that far ahead of the other hot hatch contenders, 12.7 quarter is ok.. marginal at best

Are you flabbergasted?

Last edited:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That's exactly it my brother, you get it.

I bought the beast for me, not for others. If they don't like it, too fkn bad, all you're going to see are my tail lights anyways lol
The same as you mate I bought my car for no other reason but because I love it!

Didn’t buy it to get noticed...

Didn’t buy to pick up women...

Didn’t buy it to race or debate other ***** who’s car is faster or better, I just bought to cruise in period!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The rs3 is a great car. But even a $1000 tune only golf r would spank it. You have $30k left in your pocket. rs3 not that far ahead of the other hot hatch contenders, 12.7 quarter is ok.. marginal at best

Are you flabbergasted?

Flabberghasted HA nah mate, once again you are only making yourself out to be a complete uneducated tool!

The Golf R was TUNED by Mountune up against a Standard Audi RS3 do you get my point? the Audi was STANDARD not TUNED and the Tuned Golf R still didn’t beat it even though it had been tuned!

This conversation is over mate because you simply cannot accept defeat even when you are proven wrong many times over, you are an absolute ignoramous who just cant be tought and I’m wasting my energy with you goodbye...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flabberghasted HA nah mate, once again you are only making yourself out to be a complete uneducated tool!

The Golf R was TUNED by Mountune up against a Standard Audi RS3 do you get my point? the Audi was STANDARD not TUNED and the Tuned Golf R still didn’t beat it even though it had been tuned!

This conversation is over mate because you simply cannot accept defeat even when you are proven wrong many times over, you are an absolute ignoramous who just cant be tought and I’m wasting my energy with you goodbye...
I posted a video of the stock AMG A45 beating the stock rs3. 2019 models not old videos that.you post Not sure what you are watching.

I like your insults they show your hurting with that video but I didn't make the videos so take it up with them or other AMG A45 owners before they blast away from you.

I like the rs3, big fan, my mate just bought the RS6. I don't know why you upset with me.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And VW (VAG) own Audi.

I'm guessing there is about 4 or 5 car companies that own all the other car companies lol
Haha VAG that’s Gold bro... plenty of VAG’s on here too mate!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I posted a video of the stock AMG A45 beating the stock rs3. 2019 models not old videos that.you post Not sure what you are watching.

I like your insults they show your hurting with that video but I didn't make the videos so take it up with them or other AMG A45 owners before they blast away from you.

I like the rs3, big fan, my mate just bought the RS6. I don't know why you upset with me.
Just out of curiosity what type of car do you actually own and drive everyday? Truthful answer only please.

And no I’m not hurting from one video where clearly the driver had a bad day and the A45 actually won a race but you can think that if it makes you feel better mate lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity what type of car do you actually own and drive everyday? Truthful answer only please.

And no I’m not hurting from one video where clearly the driver had a bad day and the A45 actually won a race but you can think that if it makes you feel better mate lol
I'm in between cars at moment. :grinning:. Sold my 2 cars, but I have a wrx on standby until I buy.

I'm actually looking for a new car at moment, waiting for something new, something to really change the game. Everything has been out for a while.

I'm waiting for news on next type r or sti.. maybe next series golf r (with mountune to give you nightmares lol) honestly though I know my cars, in that segment rs3 is best as it's a little bigger than AMG A45. If they race 10 times rs3 prob wins 8-9 times. I was surprised in that video the AMG A45 beat it and the BMW beat the AMG.

Last edited:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s your opinion which you are entitled to, I was only pointing out to you that FACTUALLY you are wrong, which you chose to ignore but allgood kiddo I will leave you to your delusions and preferences...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm in between cars at moment. :grinning:. Sold my 2 cars, but I have a wrx on standby until I buy.

I'm actually looking for a new car at moment, waiting for something new, something to really change the game. Everything has been out for a while.

I'm waiting for news on next type r or sti.. maybe next series golf r (with mountune to give you nightmares lol) honestly though I know my cars, in that segment rs3 is best as it's a little bigger than AMG A45. If they race 10 times rs3 prob wins 8-9 times. I was surprised in that video the AMG A45 beat it and the BMW beat the AMG.
Hooray you are making some sense for a change good on you keep that up bro!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Cars and the A-team.
Hey man the A-team was awesome. I grew up watch it, along with Miami Vice, Magnum P.I, The Equalizer. Talking of Miami Vice, I got the box set not too long ago. It's a classic.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah bro I bought mine from the Audi centre in Sydney instantly fell in love with it! The power to weight ratio is unbelievable do yourself a favour and get one mate you wont regret it! I tried it in launch control once... never again cos it made me shit myself sheesh
Nice man, I know that place well. I bought my parents a Q3 from there a few years ago.

RS3 sounds sick! I ended up getting a Golf R Mk7 for a steal, needed a runaround car and the missus bought it for me lol. It's got APR Stage 2 tune and TCU tune as well. The thing is a rocket, launch control is fun as hell. I coded with OBD and did some coding to remove such things like - Seat beat warning (annoying af), Stop/Start, Auto-lock when keys is out of the car and few other things I can't remember right now.

The OBD port should also fit Audi to do coding.