Is the Lamborghini Aventador 10 times the car of a Hyundai i30N??

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All these guys talking about getting noticed in their cars lol.

When you are a tall freak like me you aren't too worried about getting noticed by others too much.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Audi RS3 weighs 1.6 tonne, has a 300kw 2.5 litre 5 cylinder Turbo engine and would smoke both those and every other car on the road meh but who needs to boast right lol
I love the rs3 but I didn't even make the final in this showdown.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Audi own Lamborghini bro, and Porsche, and Bugatti and Ducati and...
And VW (VAG) own Audi.

I'm guessing there is about 4 or 5 car companies that own all the other car companies lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Depends on the driver too though! Wouldn’t mind putting that theory to the test!

P.s you have to work an SS to beat a standard R8, if you put a “worked” R8 up against a “worked” SS the SS would get smoked...
Well it's more of a Walkie SS.

While you are 100% right, stock SS v R8 isn't that fair to compare. A V10 should smoke a V8, in principal. All comes down to the power/weight ratio like you mentioned before my bro.

If you love cars, watch the drags in Dubai. My favourite is a worked Patrol (or some other old school 4WD) smashing other worked supercars. This thing made the Buggati look like a Camry lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I'm not saying my beast is the world's fastest car but I love it as it surprises the fuck out of the majority of the "sports and super cars" you usually encounter on the roads, especially when I have de-badged my car, took off the wing and stripes, even other SS's try to "out-muscle" me.

Apart from the shaking and rumbling waiting at the lights, mine is a sleeper, just another white "Commodore".

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just know this.
If the cops can't catch you then you must be on the dust! Lmao

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Now you know why I ditched my McLaren for my de-badged SS.

I was sick of the attention and always was asked to bring it to events.

View attachment 12315

PS this is an obvious piss take...
I slightly prefer the S7 over the F1.

I will pick the Roadster F over any other car that's ever existed though. Tell me this thing isn't sexy AF.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
PS I'm not saying my beast is the world's fastest car but I love it as it surprises the fuck out of the majority of the "sports and super cars" you usually encounter on the roads, especially when I have de-badged my car, took off the wing and stripes, even other SS's try to "out-muscle" me.

Apart from the shaking and rumbling waiting at the lights, mine is a sleeper, just another white "Commodore".
As long as you love it that’s all that counts bro, I would love to see your special SS mate sounds awesome!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just know this.
If the cops can't catch you then you must be on the dust! Lmao
In Japan, if you do more than 180km/h Police cars can't catch you as their cars are only factory stock - so they don't even try.

This fact is courtesy of Tokyo Drift :D

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I slightly prefer the S7 over the F1.

I will pick the Roadster F over any other car that's ever existed though. Tell me this thing isn't sexy AF.

Yuck! IMO fucking ugly, especially the Zonda

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As long as you love it that’s all that counts bro, I would love to see your special SS mate sounds awesome!
That's exactly it my brother, you get it.

I bought the beast for me, not for others. If they don't like it, too fkn bad, all you're going to see are my tail lights anyways lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's exactly it my brother, you get it.

I bought the beast for me, not for others. If they don't like it, too fkn bad, all you're going to see are my tail lights anyways lol
Still not finished with her lol I currently have HSV GTS headers and cats but will get the Pacemaker Competition headers and cats, change the 3 inch X pipes to H pipes (dont like the high pitched "euro" rumble, want the old school muscle car scream) just little things like that. It never ends lol.

PS it will ultimately get a blower and I'm aiming for 1000HP, IIRC I'm sitting on about 690HP.

PPS I will be passing it on to my kids/grandkids especially now the Commodores will be in the 6 figure price range beyond 2030.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Still not finished with her lol I currently have HSV GTS headers and cats but will get the Pacemaker Competition headers and cats, change the 3 inch X pipes to H pipes (dont like the high pitched "euro" rumble, want the old school muscle car scream) just little things like that. It never ends lol.

PS it will ultimately get a blower and I'm aiming for 1000HP, IIRC I'm sitting on about 690HP.

PPS I will be passing it on to my kids/grandkids especially now the Commodores will be in the 6 figure price range beyond 2030.
Thats the way, keep that beauty in the family with a “not for sale” clause of course!

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Meh all those fancy supercars these days are just wanker and show off cars, cool man you can afford a pricey as fuck car, cool cool cool good job no one gives a fuck lmao. Iv also noticed most of the wank stains who drive these just have money to throw at them and no real knowledge as to what they are driving, brochure readers simply to put it.

Its like all these people who drive past in them thinking women are going to throw their pussys at them lmao, you'll some some classic car or Euro/JDM icon make its way down the road and grab more attention easily. I'm pretty keen to start my next project car that will super unique and very different for the Aus car scene lol, going to love taking it out to crash the wanker car meets with the lambos and etc
This is the funniest shit I've ever read. Girls will throw their pussy at any Ferrari or Lambo. Just get behind the wheel of one. No one gives a shit about any 80 euros or JDM import only the people like us that have a fascination in cars. These women are shallow as fuck, but treat them shallow as fuck. Fuck them and kick them out of the hotel after a few hours.

And no stock SS is beating any stock AMG or half the other shit people on here have listed, you can put power to the wheels on any LS and beat them in a straight line sure but it's never even in the same ballpark when it comes to driving. I've had a twin turbo GTS, even my VL puts out 600kw at the wheels now but drive any modern AMG with that same power and they're totally different beasts to control, you can take it to the absolute limit with the mindset you wont kill yourself as the car rattles apart like any Holden with suspension and steering out of a horse carriage.

I love my holdens but compared to any relative modern German car.....

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is the funniest shit I've ever read. Girls will throw their pussy at any Ferrari or Lambo. Just get behind the wheel of one. No one gives a shit about any 80 euros or JDM import only the people like us that have a fascination in cars. These women are shallow as fuck, but treat them shallow as fuck. Fuck them and kick them out of the hotel after a few hours.

And no stock SS is beating any stock AMG or half the other shit people on here have listed, you can put power to the wheels on any LS and beat them in a straight line sure but it's never even in the same ballpark when it comes to driving. I've had a twin turbo GTS, even my VL puts out 600kw at the wheels now but drive any modern AMG with that same power and they're totally different beasts to control, you can take it to the absolute limit with the mindset you wont kill yourself as the car rattles apart like any Holden with suspension and steering out of a horse carriage.

I love my holdens but compared to any relative modern German car.....
How and who compared a stock SS to a stock AMG?

Sure you can compare a SS to a Mercedes V8 or a HSV to an AMG but a bit silly to compare a lower level car to a higher level.

IE...

Holden v Mercedes
HSV v AMG
Walkinshaw v Brabus

Plus the driver makes a big difference too.

Last edited:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the rs3 but I didn't even make the final in this showdown.

Mate you have checked out one fucken video every other review dragrace between the RS3 and AMG A45 the RS3 beats the AMG A45 by 0.7 of a second! Do you your homework next time before responding with that bullshit!

P.s The RS3 has a 2.5 litre 5 Cylinder Turbo engine and the AMG on has a 4 Cylinder Turbo engine PFFT...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate you have checked out one fucken video every other review dragrace between the RS3 and AMG A45 the RS3 beats the AMG A45 by 0.7 of a second! Do you your homework next time before responding with that bullshit!

P.s The RS3 has a 2.5 litre 5 Cylinder Turbo engine and the AMG on has a 4 Cylinder Turbo engine PFFT...
The first video I checked and the rs3 was KO'ed.. your videos don't have the BMW or the AMG.. your selection excludes them picking pick on the little vw and honda civic lol

The AMG comfortably walked away from the rs3 don't kid yourself.

So we can all pick n choose our videos to support what you want but the rs3 was left for dead by the Mercedes A45 and also by default the BMW who left the Mercedes behind. Look at the video. How much more road did you want?

Don't get me wrong I love the rs3 but if it got beat, it got beat fair n square

Don't put it in the same conversation as a lambo or McClaren etc. It's at the top of the hot hatch section at best

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is from the same channel you originally posted ya moot so you can see for youself what an uninformed tool you are... like I said do your homework before mouthing off, you only paint yourself as a dumb dumb!

P.s I didn’t even mention a McClaren or Lamborghini as those cars are out of the weight class of the RS3, I was only responding to your dumbass comment that the A45 is quicker than the RS3.