News The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can provide the following injury update on players

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can provide the following injury update on players who are currently undergoing rehabilitation following off-season surgeries.

The NRL Top 30, development players and the extended training squad are in their final week of the pre-season before the Christmas break following a gruelling seven-week campaign leading into a two-week break.

Josh Jackson: Jackson had minor groin surgery a fortnight ago. The captain is progressing extremely well and has started running on the field away from the main group. He will be phased into the main group after Christmas and be ready for the club’s trials.

Jeremy Marshall-King: Marshall-King had a posterior shoulder stabilization a fortnight ago. He has started treatment as well as cardio on the stationary bike and will begin running following the Christmas break.

Kerrod Holland: The outside back is travelling well following a shoulder operation at season’s end and has started some light contact work. He is doing all the skills sessions and will join the main group following the Christmas break.

Sauaso Sue: Sue is continuing to progress following a torn ACL midway through the season. The prop forward is not restricted in the gym and has progressed well with his rehab running on the field away from the main group. He will progress into the main squad towards the end of January.

Renouf To’omaga: To’omaga is progressing well following surgery on his right foot to repair an avulsion fracture. He has started non-contact skills and is not restricted in the gym. Will return to the main squad after Christmas.

Marcelo Montoya: Montoya is continuing to progress with his rehab running after suffering a posterior cruciate tear, lateral ligament tear, as well as a medial meniscal tear to his left knee during the 2019 season. His training program will continue to be modified over the next 4-6 weeks as he looks to join main group.

Jaavier Pitovao: Pitovao is continuing with his rehab running away from the main group after reconstructive surgery to his ankle at the back end of the season. The rookie will be phased into the NRL squad after the Christmas break.

Kieran Foran: Kieran is in a positive frame of mind and travelling well following shoulder surgery. The half is working closely with the club’s medical staff on his rehabilitation program.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what kind of pace Montoya has after this injury because he didn’t really have much to begin with.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what kind of pace Montoya has after this injury because he didn’t really have much to begin with.
It will take Montoya 18 months to get back to full mobility.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I didn't realise Montoya's knee exploded, shit.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe they installed a spring of some sort ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Shame Holland's injury can't be career ending. We would get $2.99 salary cap relief which would help

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had better get JMK out of my supercoach team then :(

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was never a fan of Montoya, I think we have better options!