Banning cash

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's most concerning is when more stores start to implement the Amazon Go approach.... that is a shit load of workers out of a job

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's most concerning is when more stores start to implement the Amazon Go approach.... that is a shit load of workers out of a job
On another note .. payWave bitches :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Gotta love it .. oh and don’t forget Apple Pay :hearteyes:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think its a bit of both. Trying to boost tax revenue and bring able to monitor/possibly control our habits.
Control is the key word, it’s all meant to bring about controlling the population, just ask any Chinaman how their Social credit scheme is going... they’re fucked now, if you don’t conform you are blotted out of existence!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If they say we need to be microchipped to buy things then its all over!

If it ever comes to that I will ditch Australia and go live in a simpler environment at my ancestral homeland.
Mark of the beast ie Microchipped humans, Swedish citizens are flocking to it already and once it’s worldwide it will trigger the end of days mate! Not joking it’s biblical prophesy.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On another note .. payWave bitches :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Gotta love it .. oh and don’t forget Apple Pay :hearteyes:
Glad I'm not a materialist, or somebody who does retail therapy!

Heck what am I talking about, I couldn't be if I wanted to.. I'm poor as shit

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mark of the beast ie Microchipped humans, Swedish citizens are flocking to it already and once it’s worldwide it will trigger the end of days mate! Not joking it’s biblical prophesy.
I don't believe in the chip as the mark myself.. we already have 666 in the palm of our hands that is the modern day God, in the form of a smart phone... If you were to type in www in Israel you would be typing in vav vav vav, gematria 666.. same deal for the ancient Greek "digamma" I think it's called ..soon to be required (already is in some cases) for buying and selling

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't believe in the chip as the mark myself.. we already have 666 in the palm of our hands that is the modern day God, in the form of a smart phone... If you were to type in www in Israel you would be typing in vav vav vav, gematria 666.. same deal for the ancient Greek "digamma" I think it's called ..soon to be required (already is in some cases) for buying and selling
I have an adidas shirt and on the bottom inside the front of the hem has the words saying "the beast is yet to come".

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have an adidas shirt and on the bottom inside the front of the hem has the words saying "the beast is yet to come".
Sounds perfect as our front of jersey sponsor ;)

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Are you talking about that shit which is illegally sold in sex shops?
Not sure its the same thing hahahaha. Ether is a chemical used for knocking people unconscious (also known as foreplay for fugly gimps like Toddy Greenberg ).

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure its the same thing hahahaha. Ether is a chemical used for knocking people unconscious (also known as foreplay for fugly gimps like Toddy Greenberg ).
Nah the shit I’m thinking of is a bit different