Is the Lamborghini Aventador 10 times the car of a Hyundai i30N??

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is the Lamborghini Aventador 10 times the car that a Hyundai i30N is?

im not going to say the Hyundai i30N is a better car than the Lamborghini Aventador but for bang for buck doesn’t the Hyundai kill the Lamborghini Aventador?

I have not driven the Lamborghini Aventador yet but a good friend of mine has and whilst it’s a nice car he said it’s not 10 times the car of the Hyundai i30N.

around a track it won’t cut the lap times by 10, it doesn’t do anything that is 10 times better than the Hyundai .

in fact the Hyundai has seats for 5 and cargo and a good warranty, lower service and running costs .. in some respects the Hyundai that runs away with a win.

I’d say the Lamborghini Aventador is more like a piece of jewellery, but functionally does it actually do much?
The Hyundai i30N Is ticking so many boxes for its $39990 whilst the Lamborghini Aventador asks $389000. What are your paying the extra $350000 more for?
My Audi RS3 weighs 1.6 tonne, has a 300kw 2.5 litre 5 cylinder Turbo engine and would smoke both those and every other car on the road meh but who needs to boast right lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I drove a Murciélago on Las Vegas Speed Way. One of the best feelings in my life, especially when I was overtaking Ferrari's, Masserati's and even a GTR.
Good luck overtaking an Audi R8 bro lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly, that's what I was thinking. A gifted young girl looking to actually make something of her life cut short by one incompetent tool. The *** won't even make a plea even though he is guilty as all fuck. Also see his number plate "PSYKO" so you know he has to be a knobhead.
Would love to see how “PSYKO” the fairy is once he’s in jail, would be interesting how Psyko he will be once his fake facade is removed along with his anal virginity! The government should make that shit pay per view...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to work security in a nightclub (king's Cross) many years ago. There was this girl who was a gold digger who thought she had a nice little scam going.

She dances with guys and says "do you want to get a drink" they say yes thinking they are in and she walks them to the bar, she orders a drink and then turns to the guy and says "you got any money".. they initially thought she was buying the drink but doesn't want to say no to lose face so they pull a note out of their wallet (usually a $50). She pays and gives him their drink, puts the change in her bag (around $25-30) and just walks off. Guy standing there with a drink and out $50. She repeats process.. a few guys come to me to complain, I said well you gave her the money (stupido), lesson learnt.

I thought I'll teach her a lesson, there was this crazy bloke that was a regular, he was a bad dude and noone wanted to get on his bad side, I've seen him fight and he don't care about tomorrow. Noone would be stupid to fight him he is that crazy. He would occasionally take out a bloke for us if things got a bit heated with a big group.

I told him to go dance with her.. she tries her trick on him, he goes over to the bar and she takes his money and keeps the change. He lost his shit. I seen him, grab her hand, give her a massive slap to the face and emptied her bag on the floor. Crap everywhere. He gets his money and some.

She races over to me teared up and says that guy hit me and took my bag. Half her face was red lol. I said to her "why don't you ever give back the change to those guys" she says "what change"... I said what hit, go to the police. Then kicked her out.
Lol I felt like I was there. Good read haha

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My Audi RS3 weighs 1.6 tonne, has a 300kw 2.5 litre 5 cylinder Turbo engine and would smoke both those and every other car on the road meh but who needs to boast right lol
You got an rs3? I was close.to buying one. Love the 2.5 engine sounds sick! Good exhaust note.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kind of like my SS bro, I love embarrassing overpriced Euro "supercars".

I've smoked 2 different models of Ferrari, Masarattis, every AMG I've came across. Only 2 other decent cars I haven't come across is a Lambo and a GTR.

The funniest thing is I never initiate, the ones that love to initiate are 4 cylinder pieces of Asian crap (especially those 2 door camrys), SV6's and XR8's IE shitboxes that can't beat a standard SS let alone a Walkie.
Love it bro... I too love watching WRX STi’s, AMG, Focus RS, Civic Type R, Golf R and GTI’s disappear quickly in my rear view mirror, like you I never start it but quickly end it lmfao

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You got an rs3? I was close.to buying one. Love the 2.5 engine sounds sick! Good exhaust note.
Yeah bro I bought mine from the Audi centre in Sydney instantly fell in love with it! The power to weight ratio is unbelievable do yourself a favour and get one mate you wont regret it! I tried it in launch control once... never again cos it made me shit myself sheesh

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro I bought mine from the Audi centre in Sydney instantly fell in love with it! The power to weight ratio is unbelievable do yourself a favour and get one mate you wont regret it! I tried it in launch control once... never again cos it made me shit myself sheesh
Talking of power to weight ratio my cousin little Mighty Boy is a freaking pocket rocket. Can't tell you much in parts and what not but he bulit it from the ground up including engine which he has turbocharged. I ain't saying it's a world beater but it's definitely fun to drive. It does turn heads when people hear it coming by.

20191218_000529.jpg

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My 1.7 tonne N/A 6.0L Walkie has 518kw and currently de-tuned down to 330rwkws.

PS I love the RS's (especially the RS4) even more than the R8. Is it really an Audi if it's using the fake Lambo V10 motor?

Yes, any non V12 Lambo is a fake Lambo and I would be embarrassed driving one. Since I beat R8's I should be able to beat the fake Lambos

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Talking of power to weight ratio my cousin little Mighty Boy is a freaking pocket rocket. Can't tell you much in parts and what not but he bulit it from the ground up including engine which he has turbocharged. I ain't saying it's a world beater but it's definitely fun to drive. It does turn heads when people hear it coming by.

View attachment 12321
I'm dying to get my hands on one. I have always loved those go-karts lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My 1.7 tonne N/A 6.0L Walkie has 518kw and currently de-tuned down to 330rwkws.

PS I love the RS's (especially the RS4) even more than the R8. Is it really an Audi if it's using the fake Lambo V10 motor?

Yes, any non V12 Lambo is a fake Lambo and I would be embarrassed driving one. Since I beat R8's I should be able to beat the fake Lambos
Audi own Lamborghini bro, and Porsche, and Bugatti and Ducati and...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a few times. My wife's cousin has one. Sexy as fuck but lost respect for them when an NA worked SS beats them.
Depends on the driver too though! Wouldn’t mind putting that theory to the test!

P.s you have to work an SS to beat a standard R8, if you put a “worked” R8 up against a “worked” SS the SS would get smoked...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm dying to get my hands on one. I have always loved those go-karts lol
My cousin has a few Mighty Boys but the one pictured previous is his main project car. He hasn't really said exactly how much he has put into it but it's at least 30k+ He is just a fan of Suzuki's. Think he is also a Suzuki Car Club President where he lives. He helped me out when I was doing up my Suzuki Swift Gti. I still miss that car.
He is also doing up a Suzuki Carry Van.

20191218_012733.jpg

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to work security in a nightclub (king's Cross) many years ago. There was this girl who was a gold digger who thought she had a nice little scam going.

She dances with guys and says "do you want to get a drink" they say yes thinking they are in and she walks them to the bar, she orders a drink and then turns to the guy and says "you got any money".. they initially thought she was buying the drink but doesn't want to say no to lose face so they pull a note out of their wallet (usually a $50). She pays and gives him their drink, puts the change in her bag (around $25-30) and just walks off. Guy standing there with a drink and out $50. She repeats process.. a few guys come to me to complain, I said well you gave her the money (stupido), lesson learnt.

I thought I'll teach her a lesson, there was this crazy bloke that was a regular, he was a bad dude and noone wanted to get on his bad side, I've seen him fight and he don't care about tomorrow. Noone would be stupid to fight him he is that crazy. He would occasionally take out a bloke for us if things got a bit heated with a big group.

I told him to go dance with her.. she tries her trick on him, he goes over to the bar and she takes his money and keeps the change. He lost his shit. I seen him, grab her hand, give her a massive slap to the face and emptied her bag on the floor. Crap everywhere. He gets his money and some.

She races over to me teared up and says that guy hit me and took my bag. Half her face was red lol. I said to her "why don't you ever give back the change to those guys" she says "what change"... I said what hit, go to the police. Then kicked her out.
Beautiful story!

Gold digging whore got what she deserved.

They say men who hit women aren't true men.
Well I say gold digging women aren't true women so I its fair game if that happens imo.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I felt like I was there. Good read haha
The way he posts his stories you feel like you were there.

A lot of people here think blue boost is full of shit but I get the feeling he's telling exactly how it went down 99% of the time.