Pays Favourites

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Plenty of champers to go around if @AlzzBulldog steps up to the plate and accepts my bet and prevails.

Nothing but crickets so far
B8DBCD1F-0190-48F7-B3BF-0AE98F4FB10B.jpegand 38A296A3-47A6-4FDA-82D4-C39F6C928A8C.jpeg

But let’s be honest, in this case crickets are better !!
And of corse the rainbow is for you :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Plenty of champers to go around if @AlzzBulldog steps up to the plate and accepts my bet and prevails.

Nothing but crickets so far
As I've posted on your previous challenge...it was 99%, but there's a few more nags come out supporting your stand, so I'm now sayin 95%, hope it's you who disappears off TK.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
As I've posted on your previous challenge...it was 99%, but there's a few more nags come out supporting your stand, so I'm now sayin 95%, hope it's you who disappears off TK.
Expect that number to continue to fall ;)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Expect that number to continue to fall ;)
Because you continue to celebrate with champagne, I don't think so.

Your attitude is devisive and sad.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As everyone on here knew Elliot wasn’t a starter despite pay taking half a season to work that out ,elliott off the bench is his spot but picking chris smith and brushing kalache i find bizarre

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
'apparently' Chris Smith was one of the hardest workers of all grades when he was at the Rorters... shame we're yet to see the benefits of it on field.. hopefully he picks it up next year

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since this is Pays third year in charge of our Dogs, is it safe to say....that this is Pay's team now? That the honeymoon and Bl:grinning:w J:grinning:b c:grinning:ck f:grinning:ndling period is well and truly over? How many more mediocre seasons, questionable selections and head scratching bench rotations will it take before Pay is finally called on his liabilities, dare I say efficiencies as a NRL coach?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since this is Pays third year in charge of our Dogs, is it safe to say....that this is Pay's team now? That the honeymoon and Bl:grinning:w J:grinning:b c:grinning:ck f:grinning:ndling period is well and truly over? How many more mediocre seasons, questionable selections and head scratching bench rotations will it take before Pay is finally called on his liabilities, dare I say efficiencies as a NRL coach?

Nothing wrong with what Pay is doing, with what he was given.. had the majority of his recruits playing good, or better footy by the end of the season.. we'll be much more competitive in the first half next year

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why was this thread bumped six months later?

Round 1 will be the ultimate test. If Pay picks Chris Smith in the 17 ahead of someone like RFM or Renouf, or if he starts Elliott, then we'll be in for a long season.

Hopefully Pay picks the 17 on form and merit and not because of personal preference.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon we will still struggle without any class players in the side. Effort will be there but I just don't have faith in our young halves to get us over the line...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If he able to I’d say he’d still have the majority of the players we were forced to lose. Is it his side when he hasn’t had full control or a full salary cap to buy anyone?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
f#ck….. don't mention Chris Smith, I had finally convinced myself it wasn't true and it was all just a bad dream..... he reminds me of my junior footy days when the coaches son was fucking useless but was put in to 5/8, made captain, given best player trophy at the end of the year and if you told him he was shit you were on the bench or out of the team the next week

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay must have a strong jaw :confused: