News Clear-headed and relaxed' Napa focused on future success

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't start to impress until later in the year, he has it, just gotta get it outta him.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was a desperation buy after dickwit Klemmer wanted out. We paid overs for a prop that has no attack and limited minutes. Toomaga will be our number 1 prop folled by Stimpson and Britt by the end of 2019

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You're a red-head Napa. Play like the firey ranga that you are.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He was a desperation buy after dickwit Klemmer wanted out. We paid overs for a prop that has no attack and limited minutes. Toomaga will be our number 1 prop folled by Stimpson and Britt by the end of 2019
Why the fuck did we get rid of Graham? Seriously that was a shit move.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the fuck did we get rid of Graham? Seriously that was a shit move.
Nah, timing was right. He gave great service, but by the end had turned into Ben Hannant.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Better than Big Papi.
Maybe he was/is .. but depending on Napa’s 2020 season hopefully we will be saying the opposite, the old Napa will kill it. So let’s hope we about to see the Mongrel we all know..!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe he was/is .. but depending on Napa’s 2020 season hopefully we will be saying the opposite, the old Napa will kill it. So let’s hope we about to see the Mongrel we all know..!!
when it comes to the big games, I will have Napa over many other forwards... Raiders lost the GF in the first 30 when they allowed JWH to make them his bitch... Napa doesn't cop that shit, and he's the first guy who will make a statement when required

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
when it comes to the big games, I will have Napa over many other forwards... Raiders lost the GF in the first 30 when they allowed JWH to make them his bitch... Napa doesn't cop that shit, and he's the first guy who will make a statement when required
Yup an we need too see that from Napa, he was a real dog when he was at the rorters an those big hits were epic .!.!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think we got rid of Graham at the right time. His neck was and still is causing him a lot of grief, much more than is made public. Source? Graham.

I also think Napa is in for a big year. I wasn’t 100% happy when we signed him but don’t really blame the club after Chloe Klemmer walked out on us so late

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah people are off their head about Graham, was past due and getting overs at the Dragons now and hasn't delivered anything it was the right move.

That said, I'm willing after what Napa went through in the media to give him this year to demonstrate that he can get the job done. We've given a lot of shitter players a lot more chances. His life was in turmoil I believe he should also be able to deliver now and hopefully the hands all good to.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was listening to Scott Sattlers radio show on 2SM this afternoon and he said that Napa looks to be in ridiculously good shape and he has been doing very specific training to increase his agility and endurance. I know there’s the usual off season bullshit training the house down talk but it was still good to hear.