No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who are the Ddogs? Do they have a stutter.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So turbo is staying put at manly. Latrell Mitchell is still without a club and now ado Carr is rumoured to want out of the storm. I understand that our club has said that they will be very competitive in the playing market in 2021. Well they haven’t even looked close to signing Latrell or ado Carr for 2021. You can cross turbo off the list. So, who the heck is the club chasing for 2021?? Ponga? I just don’t get who their target is or will be. Latrell and ado Carr would have been on my list. I am starting to think the club has lost it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So turbo is staying put at manly. Latrell Mitchell is still without a club and now ado Carr is rumoured to want out of the storm. I understand that our club has said that they will be very competitive in the playing market in 2021. Well they haven’t even looked close to signing Latrell or ado Carr for 2021. You can cross turbo off the list. So, who the heck is the club chasing for 2021?? Ponga? I just don’t get who their target is or will be. Latrell and ado Carr would have been on my list. I am starting to think the club has lost it.
Latrell Mitchell and Addo-Carr want out of their contracts for 2020 which we don't have the money for in 2020. At the moment there isn't many clubs buying up for season 2021 yet, most are just re-signing current players within their clubs. Don't panic yet.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
tbh I don't know that there are many quality players and even a Marquee player available for 2021 .. everyone's basically locked up or around the 2021 season.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latrell Mitchell and Addo-Carr want out of their contracts for 2020 which we don't have the money for in 2020. At the moment there isn't many clubs buying up for season 2021 yet, most are just re-signing current players within their clubs. Don't panic yet.
Sign them up for 2021 now, we will have the cash by then.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont waste your time explaining this. They want instant gratification when we dont have the finances.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You admit you don't know whats going on and you think the clubs lost it! Why because they don't let all the other clubs know what their plans are?

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You admit you don't know whats going on and you think the clubs lost it! Why because they don't let all the other clubs know what their plans are?
I don’t think the club has lost it because of not revealing their plans. I think the club has lost it because they are saying they will be competitive in the playing market in 2021, but ado and Latrell will both be locked up in deals if we don’t make a move now for 2021 (or scramble for 2020). As I said previously, turbo is na for 2021. So which “class player” (quote Deano) is the club going after for 2021??

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t think the club has lost it because of not revealing their plans. I think the club has lost it because they are saying they will be competitive in the playing market in 2021, but ado and Latrell will both be locked up in deals if we don’t make a move now for 2021 (or scramble for 2020). As I said previously, turbo is na for 2021. So which “class player” (quote Deano) is the club going after for 2021??
Addo-Carr is contracted for 2 more seasons and after all of this drama I’m glad we didn’t get Latrell. Things change with player movement and I’m glad we aren’t rushing into sign someone for the sake of it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because we're not signing one lol. The board just spins shit to buy as much time as possible.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[Bulldog Ritchie Warning!!]

Just heard Bulldog Ritchie on Sky Sports Brekkie talking about JAC. Said he called Hill yesterday to ask if the Dogs were chasing JAC because he'd heard a rumour (well done Sherlock, you're only a month or so late). Apparently Hill told him we aren't chasing JAC because we don't need a winger, but we are looking for another forward.

Assuming Ritchie isn't bullshitting, which you'd hope so when he is publicly stating his source (i.e. the CEO):
a) who the fuck doesn't chase JAC if he's available, especially when we're need a centre, and Reimis has publicly stated he'd like to move to centre, and when he played there this season he wasn't too bad.
b) how many fucking forwards do we need?
c) Must be looking for a front rower since we have 2nd rower overflow. Since Big Papi is here for a couple of seasons still, is Tolman being moved on? Or, are we looking for another reserve grader?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
[Bulldog Ritchie Warning!!]

Just heard Bulldog Ritchie on Sky Sports Brekkie talking about JAC. Said he called Hill yesterday to ask if the Dogs were chasing JAC because he'd heard a rumour (well done Sherlock, you're only a month or so late). Apparently Hill told him we aren't chasing JAC because we don't need a winger, but we are looking for another forward.

Assuming Ritchie isn't bullshitting, which you'd hope so when he is publicly stating his source (i.e. the CEO):
a) who the fuck doesn't chase JAC if he's available, especially when we're need a centre, and Reimis has publicly stated he'd like to move to centre, and when he played there this season he wasn't too bad.
b) how many fucking forwards do we need?
c) Must be looking for a front rower since we have 2nd rower overflow. Since Big Papi is here for a couple of seasons still, is Tolman being moved on? Or, are we looking for another reserve grader?
Because jac didn’t ring deano lol

Status
Not open for further replies.