Banning cash

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
that's right... we're all just pawns in a developers game... it's crazy how much access even the lowest level developers can have, legally, for free.... kinda disturbing actually... and then of course the additional access that they receive from people ticking a box without reading what rights they are handing ova.. I don't use a smart phone at all unless I really need to... who wants to be a slave to something that can fit in your pocket ..oh wait
If I wasn't tied down for 12 hour shifts doing solitary theres no way id be using this phone for apps.

I have an S7 which is primarily in power saving mode.

I never liked the idea of social media or putting your real name online.

The internet should of stayed anonymous.
Was so much better when the power was in our hands to reveal our identity.

Pathetic how theres people you onow in the real world who don't have you on there SM contacts but have all these desperate Abduls from Lahore,Pakistan as friends?

My biggest regret was letting the curiosity of social media get to me.
I did so well resisting.

Thankfully I'm not well liked by Fuckerburgs CIAbook.

I must of been identified as a lunatic free thinking individual who needs to be watched closely?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think friend pages were cool, even myspace when we were younger... when it really was just a bit of fun/ keeping in touch with friends... not news, politics, marketing, selfies and viral trash.. of course there was still shady activities that went down, but that's the internet..

it's become a bit of a cesspit really... can barely go on any website without them wanting all your details/ to get you locked in

yea I know what you mean.. it was harder years ago when it was only really Facebook running the show, and you could barely go a day without people discussing shit from FB.. then you jump \on there and remember why you were avoiding it in the first place

haha I bet.. it's funny though.. you can get banned for such petty shit on there, yet some of the stuff you see that goes on viral there, is not the sort of thing that should be available to people of all ages... they act like they are the good guys, but they are only the good guys when it suits them, just like Google

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cashless purchases also means a shitload more data in regards to what people buy, and hence more targeted marketing.

Drug dealers and dodgy tradies fear a cashless society.
I'm neither of those things and I fear a cashless society. It's all just measures of control and allows data mining. There has been a big trend in trying to get people comfortable with using the credit card etc to pay for everything for a number of years. The danger being that you generally spend more money than planned when it isn't visible. The world realised a while ago that getting deeply in debt can have long term issues, but financial institutions can make money in prefatory ways by increasing people's personal debt (read up about the GFC in depth).

I personally prefer to get cash in my hands as it's just too easy to spend more than you realise if you use EFTPOS or credit card. I'm not dodgy in any way. I just know that it's easier to manage something you can actually count. And there's a simple safety measure of knowledge that if you have a specific amount of your cash on hand it's a finite amount. I can't negligently spend $200 if I'm only carrying $100.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think friend pages were cool, even myspace when we were younger... when it really was just a bit of fun/ keeping in touch with friends... not news, politics, marketing, selfies and viral trash.. of course there was still shady activities that went down, but that's the internet..

it's become a bit of a cesspit really... can barely go on any website without them wanting all your details/ to get you locked in

yea I know what you mean.. it was harder years ago when it was only really Facebook running the show, and you could barely go a day without people discussing shit from FB.. then you jump \on there and remember why you were avoiding it in the first place

haha I bet.. it's funny though.. you can get banned for such petty shit on there, yet some of the stuff you see that goes on viral there, is not the sort of thing that should be available to people of all ages... they act like they are the good guys, but they are only the good guys when it suits them, just like Google
I've noticed any group on FB which negatively bashes white people gets to stay.
Any group which bashes black people or any non white group gets removed instantly!

What really ruined facebook not that it was really good to begin with is when our patents,grandparents and great grandparents got onto it.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any group which bashes black people or any non white group gets removed instantly!

What really ruined facebook not that it was really good to begin with is when our patents,grandparents and great grandparents got onto it.
They just love controversy because controversy = revenue

Yea, like they don't get enough brainwashing from a Current Affair and the news :yum:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Facebook actually ruined my parents for me a bit to be honest. Some of the posts they share tell me

- They lack empathy for those who seem different to them.
- They're more racist than I ever gave them credit for.
- They're incredibly gullible when it comes to politics. (Not that I'm an expert, but when elections approach I'll research things like franking credits rather than assume it'll impact on my life if they reduce associated tax breaks). I had to explain to my parents that reducing the tax breaks associated with franking credits only impacts on people with millions invested in shares.

I still respect my parents, but I have lost the illusion of their wisdom to a large extent.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Facebook actually ruined my parents for me a bit to be honest. Some of the posts they share tell me

- They're incredibly gullible when it comes to politics. (Not that I'm an expert, but when elections approach I'll research things like franking credits rather than assume it'll impact on my life if they reduce associated tax breaks). I had to explain to my parents that reducing the tax breaks associated with franking credits only impacts on people with millions invested in shares.

I still respect my parents, but I have lost the illusion of their wisdom to a large extent.
Social media has brought out the ugly side to all of us.
There was a good interview with Steve Hughes floating around somewhere on YouTube.
I’ll see if I can find it and post it for you and Howard to listen to.

I recommend you listen to it.
Steve is one of my fav modern day Australians.
I really should follow him more closely so I can meet up and have a chat with him.

He is going to hate me that I don’t like to drink alcohol anymore but as he would say “shit happens”.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

Nah if you post jokes that are even remotely about old mate Hitler or his fun shenanigans, be sure to find yourself banned for a month.

It's just not Reich I tells ya.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if cash goes then does a lot of peoples freedom and ability to keep small businesses going for the regular people, do these so called smart people in charge really think that if they were to ban cash that normal people would survive down here or have easier lives lmao?

People do cash because how else can you get some extra money when times are now getting tough and not pay it away to a government via questionable taxes who don’t know what they are doing for the people?

If this was to became law, I wonder how many small businesses would close down and how many regular people would be struggling. I could also imagine the second hand market which for a lot of things people use for hobbies and what not would be impacted heavily, couldn’t even sell car parts or unwanted goods without it being declared and taxes as that’s see your cash flow digitally lmao.

It’s not about drugs or any of that crime stuff, it’s about control and getting all these taxes that the government are greedy for to line themselves up and use it for the public.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Fb can bring out the absolute worst in people my mother and sister are absolute ***** to anyone who didn't agree with their bullshit, I haven't had fb. in many of years and still hear shit off people I know how they carry on I'm very far from perfect but I ain't a **** to no one that doesn't deserve it

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Coming from you, that's a big call.
If he says its post of the decade then take his word for it.

Its true.
You could have a million dollars say to a woman you're going to starve yourself to death and she can have the cash.
She won't give you a second to starve and smoother you with a pillow!

Don't trust women.
Women are like fire, you play with them and you will get yourself burnt!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if cash goes then does a lot of peoples freedom and ability to keep small businesses going for the regular people, do these so called smart people in charge really think that if they were to ban cash that normal people would survive down here or have easier lives lmao?

People do cash because how else can you get some extra money when times are now getting tough and not pay it away to a government via questionable taxes who don’t know what they are doing for the people?

If this was to became law, I wonder how many small businesses would close down and how many regular people would be struggling. I could also imagine the second hand market which for a lot of things people use for hobbies and what not would be impacted heavily, couldn’t even sell car parts or unwanted goods without it being declared and taxes as that’s see your cash flow digitally lmao.

It’s not about drugs or any of that crime stuff, it’s about control and getting all these taxes that the government are greedy for to line themselves up and use it for the public.
I missed this post.
Hit the nail on the head with this one,especially in the last sentence.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

"I missed this post.
Hit the nail on the head with this one,especially in the last sentence".

I thought the first sentence.

As if they care!

Part of it is the help big business by killing off small.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@wendog33

I read the heading & thought, great I can get banned from here & get cash.

Was going to let certain people know what I thought of them so I could get a ban.

Fuck it, I may do it anyway, forget the cash.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
"I missed this post.
Hit the nail on the head with this one,especially in the last sentence".

I thought the first sentence.

As if they care!

Part of it is the help big business by killing off small.
Yeah I agree with everything nano said.
Just agree more that this cashless society isn't aimed at fucking up drug dealers.

Fact is the government loves drugs.
Drugs=crime and crime means work for law enforcement and judges

I agree with my older brother that crime is a tool used to control and keep the economy flowing!
Plus it keeps the good moral citizens scared!

In the end its all about control!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with everything nano said.
Just agree more that this cashless society isn't aimed at fucking up drug dealers.

Fact is the government loves drugs.
Drugs=crime and crime means work for law enforcement and judges

I agree with my older brother that crime is a tool used to control and keep the economy flowing!
Plus it keeps the good moral citizens scared!

In the end its all about control!
Yeah that's my thinking. Track and control the sheeples in everything we do.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@wendog33

I read the heading & thought, great I can get banned from here & get cash.

Was going let certain people know what I thought of them so I could get a ban.

Fuck it, I may do it anyway, forget the cash.
Lol yeah nah it's really about Michaelia.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cash or card? Meh !! It’s all currency.