How bullshit is Sydney water? Level 2 water restrictions

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely.

This is the problem.

If you have food for 10 people and you invite 20 people, no-one eats properly. No different with water supply

what if your guests are Ethiopian?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
what if your guests are Ethiopian?
I ethiopion will eat it all before they all get in the door ,the remaining 9 will eat the Ethiopian that ate all the food ,still hungry they will eat blue boosts tv and spit it out in disgust realizing it was a chanchong cheap Chinese knock off.they will then eat blue boost in a fit if rage and everyone lives happily ever after

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I ethiopion will eat it all before they all get in the door ,the remaining 9 will eat the Ethiopian that ate all the food ,still hungry they will eat blue boosts tv and spit it out in disgust realizing it was a chanchong cheap Chinese knock off.they will then eat blue boost in a fit if rage and everyone lives happily ever after
Either way he makes a good point about inviting too many people in.

How funny majority of us who are against immigration are either immigrants or 1st gen Aussies born to people who immigrated from elsewhere.

My Slovenian grandparents who were immigrants were against modern immigration.

I don't blame them.
It used to be
Piss off wog, speak English ya dumb dagoe ****!

Now the children and grandchildren of these bigots feel a bit guilty for mummy and daddies pig headed views and now they are wiping the bums of the wrong immigrants!

I feel bad for the 50's and 60's wave of immigrants majority of who brought Australia upto modern standards having to kick back and watch these new immigrants get treated like royalty in comparison.

My grandparents couldn't just simply say sorry no english to have their ignorance excused!

My grandfather certainly didn't say as soon as I immigrate here I'm going to be a bum and a burden and just hog up busy walkways, smoking,drinking coffee and playing cards!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to play ball today and wash my car using a bucket.

I used 8-9 buckets and did a terrible job as well. You just can’t channel the water in the right spot. You need a bucket per panel, another for wheels.

it takes about 30 seconds to fill each bucket.

I would easily rince the whole car in 30 seconds with a hose.. so I have used 8-9 times the water and take 10 times longer to wash and it’s also a worse job.

Im not sure who at Sydney water that thinks your saving water using a bucket, have they ever washed a car? Do they think one bucket will suffice? Just ridiculously dumb thinking

what if someone now washes their car daily with a bucket “to be compliant” as opposed to weekly using a hose? Ludicrous from Sydney water

the rules are use a bucket so I’ll comply but it’s just crazy, use 10 times more water

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I tried to play ball today and wash my car using a bucket.

I used 8-9 buckets and did a terrible job as well. You just can’t channel the water in the right spot. You need a bucket per panel, another for wheels.

it takes about 30 seconds to fill each bucket.

I would easily rince the whole car in 30 seconds with a hose.. so I have used 8-9 times the water and take 10 times longer to wash and it’s also a worse job.

mom not sure who at Sydney water that thinks your saving water using a bucket. Just ridiculous

the rules are use a bucket so I’ll comply but it’s just crazy
100% agree.
Never understood the logic of using bucketloads when you'd use less water rinsing with a hose and save so much time.

We need to get leaders who are not out of touch with reality.
Instead of letting all these chicken leg little bitch boys like Salim Mahajer get power.

How does a chicken leg bitch boy like him get taken serious?
I could snap him in half with my pinky finger on my weak hand!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% agree.
Never understood the logic of using bucketloads when you'd use less water rinsing with a hose and save so much time.

We need to get leaders who are not out of touch with reality.
Instead of letting all these chicken leg little bitch boys like Salim Mahajer get power.

How does a chicken leg bitch boy like him get taken serious?
I could snap him in half with my pinky finger on my weak hand!
I could just see Sydney water come up with these water saving initiatives ..

brainstorm with a bunch of graduate IT nerds who have never owned a car or house that just brainstorm shit ideas and backslap each other thinking they have solved all the water problems. So dumb so so dumb

where is the test that proves washing a car with a bucket saves water as opposed to a hose. I can tell you from hundreds or thousands of car washes in my years that it’s simply not so

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I could just see Sydney water come up with these water saving initiatives ..

brainstorm with a bunch of graduate IT nerds who have never owned a car or house that just brainstorm shit ideas and backslap each other thinking they have solved all the water problems. So dumb so so dumb

where is the test that proves washing a car with a bucket saves water as opposed to a hose. I can tell you from hundreds or thousands of car washes in my years that it’s simply not so
Stfu!
You will upset the out of touch backslappers.

Syd water is just as dumb as those politicians who say new immigrants can integrate if educated.

Well thats the problem, they generally cannot.
Again being a 1st gen born I can tell you immigrants get set in their ways.

Most of the habits they had back home will be integrated here.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can I use my pressure washer if it’s being fed from a bucket ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What happens when the restrictions are upped and Blue_Boost can either:
a) NOT wash his car.
b) Only use a commercial carwash.
c) Move to Darwin to avoid water restrictions.

Can I use my pressure washer if it’s being fed from a bucket ?
Apparently yes... but I'd hate to see the condition of my garden afterwoods :grinning:

There appears to be no specific information about how to fill the bucket to water the gardens though. So does that mean you could have a hose constantly filling a bucket, and a water pump in a bucket connected to a hose?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
a) NOT wash his car.

Apparently yes... but I'd hate to see the condition of my garden afterwoods :grinning:

There appears to be no specific information about how to fill the bucket to water the gardens though. So does that mean you could have a hose constantly filling a bucket, and a water pump in a bucket connected to a hose?
I don't blame blue boost for not being a fan of the carwash.

Im too lazy and unmotivated to wash my car.
One week my sister must of struck a rare nice nerve in her body and decided to wash my car.

She did a much better job than all the local car wash shops in the Bass hill/Yagoona area.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a) NOT wash his car.

I won't use a commercial car wash.. the chemicals they use strip your paint.

Plus I have to spend $35 X 3 cars weekly so they can damage my cars whilst using more water than I would

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I won't use a commercial car wash.. the chemicals they use strip your paint.

Plus I have to spend $35 X 3 cars weekly so they can damage my cars whilst using more water than I would
The “chemicals” they use are that pissed out you couldn’t kill a snail with them let alone strip paint

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The “chemicals” they use are that pissed out you couldn’t kill a snail with them let alone strip paint
They use the cheapest nastiest chemicals they can find. Guaranteed to kill your paint.

Most people don't care about their cars, I do

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had a thought today.... so everyones on water restrictions... but how much water is being consumed by Coke/Woolie/Coles for their bottled water. Pump, Mt Franklin, Frantelle, Woolie/Coles Brand, Aldi brands.

I'm near certain none of it is imported water from overseas.

Hence who much would that be taking from required water supplies on a regular basis.

But then you have to wash the concrete down with a hose to ensure it stays in pristine condition :D

Charcoal is good for you I thought. It's what they use to mitigate drug overdoses. @Wolfmother or someone else in the medical industry might be able to explain why that is, but as far as I'm aware charcoal and carbon isn't too bad for you.

In body wash and toothpaste these days they are including charcoal/activated charcoal.
All I know is that they give activated charcoal to reverse ingested overdosing It's unique and enormous power to absorb carbon based toxins and it's inability to be absorbed by our bloodstream makes it pretty ideal for bypassing the road to our cells. The drugs/toxins sitting in the gut get attracted to the surface area of the charcoal and then leave via faeces or a lot of patients vomit it out. Looks pretty freaky seeing black vomit

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stfu!
You will upset the out of touch backslappers.

Syd water is just as dumb as those politicians who say new immigrants can integrate if educated.

Well thats the problem, they generally cannot.
Again being a 1st gen born I can tell you immigrants get set in their ways.

Most of the habits they had back home will be integrated here.
You're right, it's quite normal to see absolutely no effort to integrate...The arrogance of not respecting the host language really pisses me off... Especially Chinese. They just assume / expect that there will always be a mandarin speaking doctor or nurse to treat them..

A

Alexander the Great

Snitch.
Sydney water just knocked on my door and said they received a report of me washing my car.

Stage 2 restrictions came in on Tuesday so I walked them out and showed them my dirty car. Then I showed them my hose with a trigger nozzle on it. Last time I washed my car was sunday which I thought a trigger nozzle was ok.

They told me it's bucket only now, I said ok.

Then I thought which bastard neighbour would have dobbed on me, despite that I washed it legally. So I sent them next door and said he has an elaborate sprinkler system you should check it out.. pop your head over the fence. they caught him in the act spraying his lawn and fined him. Haha.. next time don't dob on me