The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's like "Hmm this icon with a symbol and the word PDF is far too logical and straightforwards.. LETS CHANGE IT".

Next minute, it's a black symbol on a bright white background, and that's it.

Change for changes sake, because the new one is completely pointless.

Every update I have to use FileTypesManager (cheers Nirsoft), to reset it back to the old icon :grinning:
where is it displaying like that? what version? mine is still red with white text

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arguing with listening devices, cameras, speakers and propaganda every week with militants power tripping with 'life control' beliefs in a free democratic state who refuse to take responsibility for their devices and conspiring.
Surely the clunks are barking up the wrong tree and don't wanna put communities through another year of it?
Unconvicted free Aussie, democratic freedom fighter.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
4 ad stopages During a 15 min YouTube video... The hell?
It's worse when watching internet tv. It's as if you're watching normal tv, and the ads come on and you can't skip through them like you can on YouTube.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's worse when watching internet tv. It's as if you're watching normal tv, and the ads come on and you can't skip through them like you can on YouTube.
Sounds horrendous. I didn't realise how bad it had become as I have adBlock on my computer

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sounds horrendous. I didn't realise how bad it had become as I have adBlock on my computer
The thing is YouTube has ads that are either short or can be skipped after 5 seconds. You can't do that with internet tv... it's such a pain in the arse. SBS in general has really gone down the shitter in recent years ever since the Government slashed their funding. No World Cup, no Champions League, ads during the broadcast... it's horrible.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing is YouTube has ads that are either short or can be skipped after 5 seconds. You can't do that with internet tv... it's such a pain in the arse. SBS in general has really gone down the shitter in recent years ever since the Government slashed their funding. No World Cup, no Champions League, ads during the broadcast... it's horrible.
It's still pretty annoying having to skip the ads every 3 or so minutes.. bit much... How will people with insomnia cope now that they don't have the soccer to put them to sleep? Terrible

Wahesh

Reaction score
IDIOT CLEANING THE COFFEE MACHINE AT THI TIME OF THE MORNING :rage::rage::rage:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Talk of the NRL not having the national anthem sung at matches.
Is it admitting it is a disgrace?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How is it, when you're trying to avoid a person/ or people, that they have such an uncanny knack of appearing from absolutely nowhere, when you're trying to be discreet in the kitchen

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How is it, when you're trying to avoid a person/ or people, that they have such an uncanny knack of appearing from absolutely nowhere, when you're trying to be discreet in the kitchen
Did someone catch you cooking a sausage in the kitchen ay?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
my bad, discrete was the wrong choice of word.. lol... there is a person who I live with that I try to avoid and they always seem to appear whenever I'm trying to do my thing undetected... anything in the kitchen or main living rooms.. even if there is no sign of them in advance... boom.... like a friggen ghost or some shit

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
my bad, discrete was the wrong choice of word.. lol... there is a person who I live with that I try to avoid and they always seem to appear whenever I trying to do my thing undetected... anything in the kitchen or main living rooms.. even if there is no sign of them in advance... boom.... like a friggen ghost or some shit
Hehehe. Yep 1 word can change a message.

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score
Power hungry, narcissistic, back stabbing, hypocritical, deceitful, foolish idiots in positions of power, who think they've fooled everyone, yet are too stupid to realise that they've been played.

Why can't people just be nice to each other?
Would save me significant unnecessary hardship.