stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Stingray here, mainly like lurking on facebook and reading the scoop on rugby league, get all the gossip and player movements etc.

Mainly involved with the juniour league, did abit of coaching, am a level 1 sport trainer, i try help where i can

Thanks everyone

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Stingray here, mainly like lurking on facebook and reading the scoop on rugby league, get all the gossip and player movements etc.

Mainly involved with the juniour league, did abit of coaching, am a level 1 sport trainer, i try help where i can

Thanks everyone
Welcome mate. The new fella has to take the jerseys home and wash them.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, haven't heard lurking for donks.

Love the name as I'm a huge fan of Gerry & Sylvia Anderson,
Stingray.jpg

Exciting to have 2 new posters in a few days, hope you don't just lurk here and you have plenty to say.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Thanks everyone
Welcome to the site...

Always good to have another member with juniors knowledge, as I created our juniors subforum last year and really started to try and push it hard.

Early signs are that the Bulldogs are taking juniors a bit more seriously (which is nice). It'd be great to be able to see all 3 grades again like in the old era.

Anyway enjoy the site and look forward to seeing you around the place :grinning:

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah the bulldogs could maybe try put more effort into the juniour development, for example they had a under 15 gala day and they chose the bulldogs team 1-2 weeks before the gala, how you supposed to train and put effort in if you getting short notice for games.

There isnt a great emphasis on the juniour league development, they have a few training sessions teaching kids how to pass and tackle because most cant, they have 1-2 games, then its all over.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome to the asylum.

There are a few loonies on here, but I will let you try & pick them.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Thanks everyone
Welcome aboard mate. Hoe your a doggies fan too?....