News Reynolds charged with DV

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he a grub alright, or maybe tigers just want out of contract

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All this means is that Reynolds will be available at a bargain basement price.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you point to any references to the 'Dogs that are unreasonable?
What relevance does wearing a jersey with White Ribbon on it or going on a walk for DV from 5 years ago hold for that story? Absolutely none.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What relevance does wearing a jersey with White Ribbon on it or going on a walk for DV from 5 years ago hold for that story? Absolutely none.
We'll have to agree to disagree then, I don't like that it is relevant, but if I'm being honest it is at least somewhat relevant, possibly very relevant.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We'll have to agree to disagree then, I don't like that it is relevant, but if I'm being honest it is at least somewhat relevant, possibly very relevant.
Yeah agree to disagree on this one mate. The whole article is scrapping the bottom of the barrel to make a story in my opinion.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This could turn out like the De Bellin case. He will be tarnished in this trial by media but has most likely done nothing wrong.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very out of character and I'll hold judgement until proven guilty.

Something has been off about this whole relationship to be honest.
What has been done to Josh? Not him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently bruised arm and leg the 3 months apart seems odd and surely hard to prove if true

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There would have to have been some proof of the bruising (and I'm not talking a photo from 3 months ago), in order for charges to be pressed (else they'd just go with Common Assault).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
WOW.!!! Knew he was a grub on the field, but this is very much out of character..!! I am going to hold judgment until proven guilty and then say my peace, but it’s bloody disgusting if true and just keeps happening.

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Josh hasn’t done anything wrong except the simple fact that he believed Bella’s lies. Very toxic relationship when the full details come out you will all be in shock.
It has now tarnished his reputation forever now, mud sticks.
It’s horrible, I hope she gets prosecuted for false accusations.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Que article about Mbye saying he’ll be happy to fill in at Hooker if Grub is stood down.... that prick can’t go a week without getting a quote in the media

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This could turn out like the De Bellin case. He will be tarnished in this trial by media but has most likely done nothing wrong.
How??? De Bellin has had the book thrown at him and is charged with rape along with many other charges.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A rape reported the next day compared to a DV from 3 months ago. How are they even similar and how can you say bellend has done nothing wrong ?
Yup. Early days, but this doesn't look at all like the De Bellin case, in fact it might end up similar to the El Masri case. NRL ditching someone from their programs but case turns out to be empty, leaving their reputation in tatters. Then the NRL isn't big enough to invite the falsely accused person back onto their books.

That probably-relevant story on Fox has some hints of that, and it shows that Josh has been an active voice against DV, which counts in his favour.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't jump to conclusions just yet said he is going to defend the charge remember what happened to Hazem. This seems unlike Josh being raised by a single Mum & all.
I said this to someone today... Their reply was kids without a father at home are more likely to commit domestic violence 'statistically' which I find to be complete bullshit

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In order police to charge with AOABH (Assault Occassioning Actual Bodily Harm) there just needs to be evidence of injury (bruise/scratch/blood drawn/redness of skin), in this instance "bruising". Compared with AOGBH (Assault Occassioning Grevious Bodily Harm) where it's serious injury or disfigurement, or Common Assault where it's just a slap or something like that.

From a post on WestTigersForum, he is no longer with the woman where they lost the twins and this was a newer partner.
Interesting.