News Why pursuit of Fifita won't impact on top Dog Jackson's new deal

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honest question. What options for centre is still out there?
I know the Broncos are still looking to offload Jack Bird but he is in the same mould as Foran and you wouldn't touch him at any price. Apart from Jack Bird, there are no real name centres available.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know the Broncos are still looking to offload Jack Bird but he is in the same mould as Foran and you wouldn't touch him at any price. Apart from Jack Bird, there are no real name centres available.
Not sure about any price. Both Foran and Bird will get contract offers. At worst case 200-300k. The problem at the moment is the club that has them has to contribute too much.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’re kidding yourself if you think Mad Monday is irrelevant to sponsorship. You add that to the other things you stated and it’s a very hard sell. People that aren’t even interested in footy would know Elliott and it would have nothing to do with anything on the field. The first thing Elliott gets associated with is getting his dick out. Negative headlines for alcohol fueled incidents are the number one thing keeping sponsors away from the game as a whole and Elliott is the poster boy for it now.
Add to that Naps indiscretion. Doesn't matter that it happened years ago, it was leaked whilst he was signed to our club.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really a fan of people bringing that into the argument of Elliott being bad or "worse than CHN". I really don't think people care about Mad Monday anymore. That's why I think it's irreverent. The main reason why we don't have a major sponsor is for what I said earlier.
Was there an argument for CHN vs Elliot? CHN knock out first round... argument over.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Was there an argument for CHN vs Elliot? CHN knock out first round... argument over.
It didn't go like that last season tho? Are you going to bring up conspiracy theories?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It didn't go like that last season tho? Are you going to bring up conspiracy theories?
No mate, this convo is going a different direction. I’m not sure I’m up to date with the conspiracy theories idea. I’ll leave it there. Cheers.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
theres no chance in the world of getting fifata,
1, the broncos have far more 3rd party money
2 broncos looked after fifata when in bali
3 fifata feels he owes the broncos
4 he dont fit our so called bulldogs dna
5 hes just settled his mum up in brisbane

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Adam Elliot is like Bobby Boucher minus the skill. God I fucking hate Elliot, such a shit weak rugby league player. Nice guy though