The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I read that. Sounds like Yukes are going to release a competing product.

Reminds me of the NRL games really. No competition is never good for gaming companies as they grow complacent.

Dude, I barely watch WWE programming these days due to the bad state of the product. I have canned my WWE network subscription as I don't have time to watch it. I only just watch the YouTube clips on the WWE youtube channel. The clips alone keep you up to date without watching the full shows.
I only watch Smackdown and RAW because they are on Foxtel.

Makes good tv for either chucking on in background and skipping through the boring stuff, or falling asleep to.

Or something mind numbing whilst having dinner.

Apparently they had to re-code the entire game within a year. I have the game and I have only experienced minor glitches. But watching these makes one hell of a laugh.
WWE 2019 is on sale at EB for $20 I noticed at the moment. WWE 2020 down to $57 already.

I'd consider getting one, but I'm unco as fuck when it comes to controllers and gaming. Anything more than a few buttons and my mind checks out LOL.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I read that. Sounds like Yukes are going to release a competing product.

Reminds me of the NRL games really. No competition is never good for gaming companies as they grow complacent.

I only watch Smackdown and RAW because they are on Foxtel.

Makes good tv for either chucking on in background and skipping through the boring stuff, or falling asleep to.

Or something mind numbing whilst having dinner.

WWE 2019 is on sale at EB for $20 I noticed at the moment. WWE 2020 down to $57 already.

I'd consider getting one, but I'm unco as fuck when it comes to controllers and gaming. Anything more than a few buttons and my mind checks out LOL.
Yep Yukes is making a new wrestling game. No idea if it's WWE related or something else. Some say it may be AEW, but it may be a little too early for them to be bringing out a game when they are still establishing their brand.

Yukes were good with wrestling games, when they were with THQ the games were quality. With 2K, the last decent one in my opinion was 2K14 which had the Wrestlemania showcase. Since then the 2K WWE games have gone backwards.

Talking of WWE, Survivor Series sucked. NXT Takeover the night before it was so much better. Honestly NXT is better than both Raw and Smackdown combined.

I've just been watching Raw and Smackdown highlights as i can't be bothered sitting through the whole show.

NXT and AEW I have been watching in full, specially as they are competing against each other being on the same night. Both these shows I am actually enjoying the wrestling and story telling.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Where are people watching AEW/NXT? NXT isn't on Foxtel.

Is it via a WWE Network account/subscription? and is AEW via Youtube?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where are people watching AEW/NXT? NXT isn't on Foxtel.

Is it via a WWE Network account/subscription? and is AEW via Youtube?
You can watch The highlights on YouTube plus AEW has a free show on YouTube call AEW After Dark which usually shows a few matches that weren't shown on the tv show AEW Dynamite that also with show some highlights from that weeks episode.

Or you can use an streaming site that may be illegal. Just make sure to use a VPN and add blocker to be safe.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
WWE have confirmed the following wrestlers have been future-endeavoured:

- Sin Cara
- Luke Harper
- The Ascention

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

- Sin Cara
- Luke Harper
- The Ascention
No real loss there. Ascention were shit. Luke Harper is ok but still not that great. Sin Cara, is actually a character that they normally just replace with another wrestler under the same name. I guess this time they are retiring the character all together.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

- Sin Cara
- Luke Harper
- The Ascention
Future Endeaboured AKA Sacked/Released.

Sin Cara is pointless with Humberto Carillo and Lucha House Party being favoured these days (plus Takawa).
Luke Harper hadn't been used in ages (from memory he is injured).
The Ascension hadn't been used in a while and were crap.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@MatstaDogg @Mr Invisible

- I've found that the Wyatts have all been boring since the stable broke up. They were good as a unit but boring as individuals. Expect Erick Rowan to go soon as well.

- The Ascension... potential that weren't ever used correctly.

- Sin Cara was actually good when he first came to WWE. He reminded me of how Rey Mysterio took the WCW/WWF by storm when he first came onto the scene performing those unbelievable moves. His character all turned to shit when they had him verse... himself! Aka The Undertaker 2.0

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Expect Erick Rowan to go soon as well.
I think Rowan will be used extensively. He's an enormous human being, and that's one of his draw cards (along with Strowman). Each show needs at least one absolute goliath.

Smackdown: Braun Strowman
RAW: Erick Rowan
NXT: Keith Lee

If anyone I wish they'd piss Lesnar off for good.

Speaking of Strowman... injured at the moment with hip issues and back spasms. Was due to fight The Fiend for Universal Championship (hence painting him more of a hero than villian role). Strowman has about 10cm height and 50kgs advantage over Wyatt.

I just don't see The Fiend losing just at the moment though, as WWE appear to be using him as key for changing other wrestlers storylines/directions. This is what I reckon they are inferring when they say "he changes people".

Harper lost impact though when he slimmed right down in recent times. Will still probably end up in AEW I reckon.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think Rowan will be used extensively. He's an enormous human being, and that's one of his draw cards (along with Strowman). Each show needs at least one absolute goliath.

Smackdown: Braun Strowman
RAW: Erick Rowan
NXT: Keith Lee

If anyone I wish they'd piss Lesnar off for good.

Speaking of Strowman... injured at the moment with hip issues and back spasms. Was due to fight The Fiend for Universal Championship (hence painting him more of a hero than villian role). Strowman has about 10cm height and 50kgs advantage over Wyatt.

I just don't see The Fiend losing just at the moment though, as WWE appear to be using him as key for changing other wrestlers storylines/directions. This is what I reckon they are inferring when they say "he changes people".

Harper lost impact though when he slimmed right down in recent times. Will still probably end up in AEW I reckon.
Bray Wyatt vs Lesnar will be good. WWE NEED to go down this path eventually in a champion vs champion match.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh you knew it was coming.. Reigns absolutely demolishes Robert Roode last week in Smackdown, and everyone is thinking "wow okay that was a pretty serious fake beatdown", and then they come out and state "due to his injuries he's out indefinitely".

Then what do you know... reported today Roode has failed WWEs wellness policy (so he's got done for PEDs). Stood down for 30 days, albeit the "indefinitely due to injuries" suggests WWE might take the opportunity to release him from his contract.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Oh you knew it was coming.. Reigns absolutely demolishes Robert Roode last week in Smackdown, and everyone is thinking "wow okay that was a pretty serious fake beatdown", and then they come out and state "due to his injuries he's out indefinitely".

Then what do you know... reported today Roode has failed WWEs wellness policy (so he's got done for PEDs). Stood down for 30 days, albeit the "indefinitely due to injuries" suggests WWE might take the opportunity to release him from his contract.
Another great wrestler at TNA who's been nothing but a jobber mid-carder at WWE.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Wahesh

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the TLC card?

The only title matches are the 3 tag team titles... that's all. Seriously... I will be VERY surprised if it's a sell out. What a way the end the year WWE... boring as b/s.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the TLC card?

The only title matches are the 3 tag team titles... that's all. Seriously... I will be VERY surprised if it's a sell out. What a way the end the year WWE... boring as b/s.
Apparently there were a few last minute changes.

1. Daniel Bryan and Fiend feud - Bryan felt it was too soon after his "mauling" to have another fight with The Fiend.
2. Rollins was meant to fight Owens, but broke his finger in his last match and had to pull out.
3. Braun Strowman - meant to feature but pulled out with ongoing back spasms.

Suprised they didn't bring Orton in.

Be interesting to see what they do with Sheamus... I suspect he might be the man to eventually defeat The Fiend.

Rumours that WWE will release more talent in early 2020. Wouldn't be suprised if they release Gallows and Anderson as they really aren't doing much these days (except being AJs bitch). Ditto No Way Jose is kinda pointless.

One thing WWE RAW need to do... Aliester Black vs Drew McIntyre.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I present to you what is an insult to a dogs breakfast...

upload_2019-12-17_8-45-48.png

Wahesh

Reaction score
Apparently there were a few last minute changes.

1. Daniel Bryan and Fiend feud - Bryan felt it was too soon after his "mauling" to have another fight with The Fiend.
2. Rollins was meant to fight Owens, but broke his finger in his last match and had to pull out.
3. Braun Strowman - meant to feature but pulled out with ongoing back spasms.

Suprised they didn't bring Orton in.

Be interesting to see what they do with Sheamus... I suspect he might be the man to eventually defeat The Fiend.

Rumours that WWE will release more talent in early 2020. Wouldn't be suprised if they release Gallows and Anderson as they really aren't doing much these days (except being AJs bitch). Ditto No Way Jose is kinda pointless.

One thing WWE RAW need to do... Aliester Black vs Drew McIntyre.
Yeah those guys aren't doing much. There are quite a few in NXT as well who are just wasting space as well. WWE needs to start moving some of those stars over to Raw, Smackdown, and 205 Live. On top of that, a few of those wrestlers across all those brands need to be released.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I present to you what is an insult to a dogs breakfast...

View attachment 12312
I didn't bother to watch it cuz I knew it was going to be horse shit. Only titles on the line were tag titles....

Supposedly all but two matches were pretty crap. Again, what's with having the women main eventing. They main evented the last fucking ppv as well and guess what, both were shit matches.

Charlotte gives Kairi Sane a concussion by hitting her in the back of the head with the monitor. Kairi spends the rest of the match out on her feet. Charlotte goes all bitch mode on her swearing at her and hard shotting her. Asuka is the only one that actually checks on Kairi to see if she is ok. The match suffers because of Kairi being concussed and Charlotte and Becky just being shit and boring.

I only watched the women's match as i wanted to see what happened to Kairi after reading about it.