No Source another one wants out of storm

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And to think we won’t land any of these players wanting out.. or will the board play their cards right ? Time will tell lol.
None of them are worth chasing.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who are the others wanting out?
Something must be going on down that way. Mass exodus.
Karma is a bitch NRL had been pumping them up for too long.cant wait to see them come back to earth once smith retires.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder what Storm have planned... They know they need a BIG signing if they are going to be in another grand final soon... I think we have seen that Munster is just not on the same level as the guys they have had running the show there over the past decade

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wonder what Storm have planned... They know they need a BIG signing if they are going to be in another grand final soon... I think we have seen that Munster is just not on the same level as the guys they have had running the show there over the past decade
Problem is Munster is a fullback ... No doubt he's a solid 6 also, but he does lack the skills required to control a side when it matters most.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its players leaving wanting to be in well established teams before bellyache announces this is his last season

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Problem is Munster is a fullback ... No doubt he's a solid 6 also, but he does lack the skills required to control a side when it matters most.
He is a good tough player but they badly need a marquee signing in the spine.. not just because Cam will retire soon but I don't think Jacks is anything special and Hughes is good but not great