Official Hodges hammered in 30 seconds

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I want all the loud mouth, wannabe hard ***** to get in the ring to shut them the Fuck up.

Don't know what's wrong with these league players thinking that real sports like NFL and Boxing are easy.

I'd pay 1000 bucks for a ticket to see Ennis get in the ring, but he wont, he can't hide behind anyone.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saying hed never heard of darcy then getting ko makes him look so stupid

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saying hed never heard of darcy then getting ko makes him look so stupid

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hodges needs to stick to his level of boxing. A fight against old man Mundine would be his level.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He remembered almost everything he learned at the chooks; complain to the ref, collapse in a heap if your opponent is stronger than you, the one thing he forgot that would have got him through this was the brown paper bags.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My biggest regret is this didn't happen in Origin.
I'm pretty sure he an Eric Grothe Jr had a punch-up once, Eric Grothe landed a few but there were heaps of air swings in it from Hodges lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I want all the loud mouth, wannabe hard ***** to get in the ring to shut them the Fuck up.

Don't know what's wrong with these league players thinking that real sports like NFL and Boxing are easy.

I'd pay 1000 bucks for a ticket to see Ennis get in the ring, but he wont, he can't hide behind anyone.
I remember in 2010, Monday Night Football Bulldogs vs Raiders, Ennis did one of those things to Tom Learoyd-Lahrs to gee him up a bit. TLL bit it and snapped at him. At the end of the night, they were buddies with each other after realising they'd both been named for NSW in Origin lol.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
As funny as that fight was, it's sad that this is what Australian boxing is these days.

Absolute waste of time.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
As funny as that fight was, it's sad that this is what Australian boxing is these days.

Absolute waste of time.
Australian boxing has been a farce for years. There are some talented Aussie boxers but a majority is made up of clowns. Mundine was the start of such, when you look at how many plodders he faught that were pulled out of a back town pub.

I used to be a big fan of boxing back in the day but the sport now is saturated with belts and mediocre fighters.