Israel Folau back

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fucking Hypocrite.......a poor homosexual is probably closer to Jesus than this guy.
Please insert...this rich, NOW richer, guy.

What Australia has become.

Sue anyone/everyone and then beg for donations from the public to pay for the costs...be celebrated for it.

Win lots of money and continue on with God's holy work...ppffftttt.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Folau really copped a bagging on Offsiders from Roy Masters and Caroline Wilson lol. Said it was all about the money. It was all about the money at Storm, then Broncs, then GWF afl, then Wallabies and union and now the 3 million will go to OS rugby for 6 million more. When GoFundMe cancelled him, he went the christian lobby. Said he was disgraceful.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Offsider...0?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
izzy is too ugly hes had his chance with every haircut in the book

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please insert...this rich, NOW richer, guy.

What Australia has become.

Sue anyone/everyone and then beg for donations from the public to pay for the costs...be celebrated for it.

Win lots of money and continue on with God's holy work...ppffftttt.
It's a bit sad that those people who are religious often forget the message in the bible saying that we're not meant to judge. Every dollar that was raised by his go fund me page tells me that plenty of people really do enjoy judging even if they are religious.

I do like the ideals of religion, but all too often I look at organised religion and see a high level of hypocrisy. It saddens me that there seems to be various religious groups that seem to be all about establishing wealth for the people high in religious groups. I guess it's part of why I haven't been able to ever commit to religion. Between hypocrisy and greed, I'd rather just do my best to do right by others and follow my morals in life.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's a bit sad that those people who are religious often forget the message in the bible saying that we're not meant to judge. Every dollar that was raised by his go fund me page tells me that plenty of people really do enjoy judging even if they are religious.

I do like the ideals of religion, but all too often I look at organised religion and see a high level of hypocrisy. It saddens me that there seems to be various religious groups that seem to be all about establishing wealth for the people high in religious groups. I guess it's part of why I haven't been able to ever commit to religion. Between hypocrisy and greed, I'd rather just do my best to do right by others and follow my morals in life.
Exactly right 79. Its each individuals responsibility to be a decent person.

Any organisation that takes from the poor, does little for them, causes harm yet ownes multi million dollar assets and pays no tax, is a burden on society in so many ways.

These new start ups like Hillsong just primarily wealth gatherers who exult the mighty dollar over any good work for the disadvantaged who they blame for being loosers. I read their manifesto and its very disturbing to me.

Head Sharkies church has just bought 3 floors in a Manhatton skyscraper paid for by God's blessings they say. So wrong.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I don't think organised religion was ever the purpose of scripture... Christianity is meant to be about charity, love, and kindness... A lot of Christians have bought into that, "us against them" mentality... they think we're being silenced because a guy can't be nasty on social media

"And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye"

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love"

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Folau really copped a bagging on Offsiders from Roy Masters and Caroline Wilson lol. Said it was all about the money. It was all about the money at Storm, then Broncs, then GWF afl, then Wallabies and union and now the 3 million will go to OS rugby for 6 million more. When GoFundMe cancelled him, he went the christian lobby. Said he was disgraceful.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffsidersABC/status/1203472154186014720?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
He is a mercenary . Always was. Always will be.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffsidersABC/status/1203472154186014720?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
I reckon Izzy should've paid the legal fee's on his own and then added that expense to what he was suing RA for.

But if you think about it...
- He was on $35,000 at the Storm
- He gave away AFL after 2 years, and was on $1,500,000 PER YEAR
- His continuing his rugby career overseas because he cannot play Rugby League here (NRL is his preference). If he was allowed to play in the NRL, he would be on much less than whatever his potential overseas rugby contract would be worth.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I reckon Izzy should've paid the legal fee's on his own and then added that expense to what he was suing RA for.

But if you think about it...
- He was on $35,000 at the Storm
- He gave away AFL after 2 years, and was on $1,500,000 PER YEAR
- His continuing his rugby career overseas because he cannot play Rugby League here (NRL is his preference). If he was allowed to play in the NRL, he would be on much less than whatever his potential overseas rugby contract would be worth.
Hope he does the right thing and buzzes off elsewhere....anywhere ...and he can bugger up their national sports body as well with his biased views.

Probably wont hear a pip outa him there tho.

Still reckon he'll change to la crosse :grinning: or even boxing, just depends on the money he can milk outs them.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
9/WWOS reporting that Broncos are interested in Folau.
how old is that report? The Broncos released this statement on Sunday:

The Brisbane Broncos can confirm that the club has not expressed any interest in signing Israel Folau.

Contrary to media speculation, the Broncos have not been part of discussions of any kind with the player.

The club’s roster is settled for the 2020 season.

We wish Israel well in the future.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Would not surprise me if a scummy team like the Broncos signed him.