News Bulldogs in hunt for Fifita but Broncos in box seat

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whilst he was a bench player during his start in the nrl
These players eg payne haas and fisher Harris are playing for there country and killing it from day dot
PlZ don’t insult Payne haas and compare him to tolman ever.
Surely your kidding right
Surely u didn't share your opinion without reading into the context of the conversation before sounding like an absolute dick head did you?

The comment made was about stamina... The kids mentioned are guns no doubt but still have a fair bit to go to topple Tolman in the fitness department.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Surely u didn't share your opinion without reading into the context of the conversation before sounding like an absolute dick head did you?

The comment made was about stamina... The kids mentioned are guns no doubt but still have a fair bit to go to topple Tolman in the fitness department.
Haas plays more minutes than Tolman and is more effective in every area except leadership during his stints. It's unfair to compare Tolman to Haas tho as he's a prodigy and the prototype Prop moving forward.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Tolman stamina is overrated, who cares how long you can go when there's minimal impact.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haas plays more minutes than Tolman and is more effective in every area except leadership during his stints. It's unfair to compare Tolman to Haas tho as he's a prodigy and the prototype Prop moving forward.

Tolman stamina is overrated, who cares how long you can go when there's minimal impact.
I agree he definitely shouldn't be doing what he does as he doesn't offer much impact but he does do the job and his been doing it for a fair few years now whilst getting smashed in the process... No disrespect to the beast that Haas is but its only logical to think he needs to do the shit work as well as covering and supporting for those fair few years straight to overtake Tolman.

You can never disregard the fact Tolman punches above his weight too which would probably result in exerting more energy but then again Haas is probably heavier.

Last edited:

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We didn't get beaten 58 nil yet Haas and Fafita did so the 1st thing they can improve on is not being pea hearts and learning to tackle effectively. tolman is an 8 out of 10 defensive forward in the middle 3rd and has the capacity to stay on the paddock for 80 minutes. Comparing him to Haas and fafita is like comparing apples to oranges. The best thing we did was lose Klemmer because we had 2 of the same types of player. Comparisons aside the addition of an offensive style forward that can play prop and do the minutes would really balance up the side. I think to omaga, if he can lose 5 or 6kg, could be a top tier prop because he has an offload in traffick and he can also take a crash ball for a try.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so sick of James Hooper .. what is his strike rate with all the predictions he has made including the breaking "foran to retire before the start of the 2020 season"

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about SBW. How much do people think he'd be worth if we were paying him ?
They’d prob tell u Chris smith, Adam Elliot, Aidan tolman, joe Stimson and Dean Britt are better
Sbw would be lucky to get a second tier 110k contract on here

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is the heart and soul of this team. The boys really dug in the second half of the season and his game lifted.

Would be terrible to lose him mate, that’s all.

As much as I’d like Fifita to come here I can’t see it happening.

I’d rather Jackson than Arrow if he could keep that form up from the backend of the year.
Fair enough mate
Jacko used to be my fav player for many years
I just believe now the games going in a different direction and jacko wouldn’t be the loss he was 2-3 years back

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So Payne haas doesn’t have stamina
19 year old kid playing 80 mins and if I remember correctly played all 90 mins vs the warriors in a golden point thriller this season?
Sorry for being a dickhead then.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like pounding a bird for 1hour straight with a 4cm willy
Mate, that is fantastic that you have the courage to talk about this publicly, you are among friends. Movember is done but Doodlember should be a thing we support. This might help mate..

upload_2019-12-7_20-49-12.png

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Payne haas doesn’t have stamina
19 year old kid playing 80 mins and if I remember correctly played all 90 mins vs the warriors in a golden point thriller this season?
Sorry for being a dickhead then.
Once again your jumping the gun Fincho... Nobody said Haas doesn't have stamina just questioning how somebody can measure what Haas and co have done so far in their rookie seasons compared to Tolman who has been doing it for multiple seasons.

And apology accepted mate...

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough mate
Jacko used to be my fav player for many years
I just believe now the games going in a different direction and jacko wouldn’t be the loss he was 2-3 years back
fair point, but Jacko is our leader and has been the rock through the hard times. I think we will lose a lot more than a player if he leaves. His leadership improved a lot last year. I wouldn't want him just for sentiment though, he's a great player and I just hope Pay puts him at lock where he belongs.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our name again being used by managers to bump up their clients offers ....

No chance we'd even talk to them about him.
But why use us? No-one wants to come to the Dogs. Better to use the Storm or Roosters if you want to bump up their price.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Because storm and rorters aren't realistic.
Lol yeah no one would believe either of those 2 teams were that desperate to try and sign every single player that comes up.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

LOLLLLL dumbest comment iv'e read in this forum so far this year!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
fair point, but Jacko is our leader and has been the rock through the hard times. I think we will lose a lot more than a player if he leaves. His leadership improved a lot last year. I wouldn't want him just for sentiment though, he's a great player and I just hope Pay puts him at lock where he belongs.
I'm convinced Pay won't play Jackson at lock because he wants him on the field for the 80 as captain. Tolman and Napa as starting props also doesn't really help the situation, lacks the punch you want from a proper frontrow combo and doesn't really allow Jackson to play to his strengths through the middle.