No Source Aiden Tolman

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't rate him as a starting Prop. Napa's best position is off the bench for 30 minutes (what he was doing at the back end of his time at the Roosters). Napa isn't worth 650k. I prefer Tolman starting. We need another Prop as is. Not a myth just my opinion.
No, it's a myth. He played off the bench at the Roosters because better players pushed him out of his position, then when the opportunity came the Roosters flogged him off because he was terrible value off the bench. We're paying him to start so unfortunately we're stuck with him. Tolman is off contract, cya, shouldn't even be contract discussions taking place.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No, it's a myth. He played off the bench at the Roosters because better players pushed him out of his position, then when the opportunity came the Roosters flogged him off because he was terrible value off the bench. We're paying him to start so unfortunately we're stuck with him. Tolman is off contract, cya, shouldn't even be contract discussions taking place.
Not a good buy then. He shouldn't be starting when we want to be competitive. That's the same with a few other players too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not a good buy then. He shouldn't be starting when we want to be competitive. That's the same with a few other players too.
He's not as bad as we make out, but he was never the player we needed to buy.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not as bad as we make out, but he was never the player we needed to buy.
Honestly he’s tried hard considering he came from a premiership winning team to a bottom 4 or thereabouts team basically last minute. And there are bigger problems then Naps in my opinion.