Corey Harawira-Naera on The Locker Room

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meanwhile Adam Elliot and Chris Smith continue to make game costing mistakes and are never dropped.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
God damn he sounds a lot like Foz... and no not because of the accent :grimacing:

Don't know about you guys, but I was a big fan of CHN before he moved over, especially at the beginning of 2018; thought he was just about their best (bar Jimmy) when they went on their good run... awesome to have him at the Dogs

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfit CHN > Daylight > good ol country boys > rest of the team

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
God damn he sounds a lot like Foz... and no not because of the accent :grimacing:

Don't know about you guys, but I was a big fan of CHN before he moved over, especially at the beginning of 2018; thought he was just about their best (bar Jimmy) when they went on their good run... awesome to have him at the Dogs
Fell off in his last year and Kikau was coming through demoting him to the bench. Was a game in either 17 or 18 and he was really disrupting our teams focus (getting under their skin). That's all I really remember.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fell off in his last year and Kikau was coming through demoting him to the bench. Was a game in either 17 or 18 and he was really disrupting our teams focus (getting under their skin). That's all I really remember.

Thankfully he's about to hit that age where players really start getting really serious about their prep and maintenance... Now that he is settled in at the Dogs I think we're going to see some really good footy from him

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
you have become to soft and overly positive of late Howard. Have you been hacked ?

I'm guessing you don't venture into "The Lounge" very often :tearsofjoy:

in all seriousness though, I'm just trying to balance out the unwarranted negativity towards the team here... we have a right to feel optimistic about 2020 compared to many other teams

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I'm guessing you don't venture into "The Lounge" very often :tearsofjoy:

in all seriousness though, I'm just trying to balance out the unwarranted negativity towards the team here... we have a right to feel optimistic about 2020 compared to many other teams
I don’t, I guess I’ll be making a visit lol. Na it’s all good man. I don’t blame you to be honest but I must admit, I love the knives out on here ahhaha

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t, I guess I’ll be making a visit lol. Na it’s all good man. I don’t blame you to be honest but I must admit, I love the knives out on here ahhaha
I'm in usual fine form in there... none of this positivity business.. TK is good fun.. and I can understand the frustration of other fans... we aren't a bottom 8 type of club!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks mate. A couple of us tried to say that a few times but it was all pays fault
Like any player is going to come out and blame their current coach for being dropped... lol

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it’s just me but I still think he was playing better than most of our other forwards at the time he got dropped...
He may have been but he still needed to be dropped