Other News Source Quade Cooper keen to give NRL a crack

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was opportunity to test himself in the real rugby code in the past. Both him and Beale. But we’re never ballsie enough ti jump ship. I’m sure money played into it no doubt.

for mine he lost his chance. Come over in your prime not when you are done.
I get we like league more but I don't actually see how it's clearly a better product than union. Watching the rugby word cup, I saw that the NRL was just shit in comparison. For example, people keep saying there's too much stop starting in union but it seems more fluid and flows better than an NRL match imo.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any rugby player coming over in their prime would struggle with league. This bloke is in his twilight years since 2016

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get we like league more but I don't actually see how it's clearly a better product than union. Watching the rugby word cup, I saw that the NRL was just shit in comparison. For example, people keep saying there's too much stop starting in union but it seems more fluid and flows better than an NRL match imo.
That's your opinion I guess but I am the exact opposite can barely stand that other shit

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ice Project?

They televise the project at Cabra/Redfern station now?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
He was/still is fucking hopelessly shithouse at Union- not sure what makes him think he would be any good at League.
Stick to beating up clueless obese cripples in the boxing ring Quade you shitsniffer.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh, its not the off-season without the following headlines:

1. Sonny Bill coming to play for the Dogs to "pay them back";

2. Quade Cooper "wanting to test himself in the NRL" and Dogs fans jumping on the bandwagon; and

3. Half a dozen former and/or current players getting busted for white line fever/DV.