Anyone use Bet365?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah mate. I use Ladbrokes these Days.

Sportsbet that ive used the past 3-4 years or so account has fkd up and they cant help me fix the bastard. They are hopeless.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve got a mate who is banned from all of them. Still works and isn’t rich but he was winning too much for their liking

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve got a mate who is banned from all of them. Still works and isn’t rich but he was winning too much for their liking
I don't gamble but ages back I joined this sports betting fb page out of curiosity. The guys in there have been talking about being banned from sites for years. They all seem to do it if you win too much. I liked seeing that as it made wanting to bet even less enticing and anyone who you know who says they use those sites must not do very well considering they are not limited.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All these documents prove is that if you are a member of any online betting agency you are a loser.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Smoke and mirrors. I want to see the proof of betting agencies having control in events and results in games.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All these documents prove is that if you are a member of any online betting agency you are a loser.
your comment proves that you are an idiot.

I have accounts across all betting agencies and if you are clever enough to use promotions against each other you can quiet easily make a profit.

I have kept spreadsheets over the last 3 years and am in front almost $15k over that period.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have accounts across all betting agencies and if you are clever enough to use promotions against each other you can quiet easily make a profit.

I have kept spreadsheets over the last 3 years and am in front almost $15k over that period.
So you're spreadsheets are more clever than their mathematical algorithms designed by mathematicians to identify those that win more than they lose? You should publish and on-sell your methodology as you'd make far more than 15K in 3 years.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you're spreadsheets are more clever than their mathematical algorithms designed by mathematicians to identify those that win more than they lose? You should publish and on-sell your methodology as you'd make far more than 15K in 3 years.
When you're dealing with multiple agencies and using them against eachother, those algorithms go out the window.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you're dealing with multiple agencies and using them against eachother, those algorithms go out the window.
Really? So when there's more money in your accounts than there was before those algorithms can't count that?

A

Alexander the Great

As long as you have random bets and your not betting on odds sports you won't get banned.
Its the idiots that bet on Kenyan soccer that flags your account

A

Alexander the Great

Not really. Search arbitrage betting. No risk out outlays for small profits though when you do 5 a day it does all add up

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wow, its almost as if gambling companies were for-profit. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

In other news, it is important to drink water, politicians lie, and smoking can be bad for your health. (Sorry, again, couldn't resist)
Total amount spent: not every dollar spent on gambling is lost – that’s the whole risk-reward appeal. The same report tallied our national gambling losses at just under $24 billion. Per person that’s more than $1,250 lost to gambling every year. We can break these losses down into:

$3.33 billion on racing ($175 per person)

$19.4 billion on gaming ($1,020 per person)

$1.6 billion on sports betting ($56 per person)

So the average man and woman over 18 in this country is losing $1,250 per year just on gambling.

Then to find out it's stacked against you and you are locked out and can't bet with them if you are successful at winning...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope I use tab haha.. got my app ready to go, seem to win more than lose. But we talking the horses :tonguewink:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Smoke and mirrors. I want to see the proof of betting agencies having control in events and results in games.
It is not about that. They just only want people betting who are dumb. The guys who do it seriously seem to bet live, and bet big. When these guys win they get banned from betting live and have to call up to place bets which takes too long and takes away the point of being a member for them. Or they just limit their max bet to like $100.

They market themselves as providing a way for punters to make money, but in reality they do everything in their power to prevent that.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gambling is a mugs game.
It's got to a point where it shouldn't be considered gambling as that implies you have a chance to win. It's like when people, really dumb people, say they "play" the pokies. There is no play, they are machine designed to take money from you and the longer you play them the more you loose.