Corey Harawira-Naera on The Locker Room

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is with that hair-do? Fukn Tin Tin!

Just realised its close to 2 hrs... wtf?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe it’s just me but I still think he was playing better than most of our other forwards at the time he got dropped...
Because he was. Who cares what is said, we all have eyes and see how certain players are performing in comparison to others and some get far more leeway than others.

When Lewis was dropped he said it was for defence again, that's the last thing you would drop Lewis for lol. There's so many other things that could've been mentioned but they went with defence? :tearsofjoy:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe it’s just me but I still think he was playing better than most of our other forwards at the time he got dropped...
If he couldn’t train due to drinking I don’t think it would matter how he was playing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If he couldn’t train due to drinking I don’t think it would matter how he was playing
Did he say he couldn’t train during the season? Cause I thought the drinking was what stopped him playing for the kiwis in the off season. The issue with the form was more consistency he said he didn’t know the boys and they hadn’t bonded yet but that was more a team issue. The only thing I got out of it was he didn’t blame his coach which is more a reflection of his character imo.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks mate. A couple of us tried to say that a few times but it was all pays fault
Bullshit... There were still players playing worse than CHN that didn't get dropped though :/

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did he say he couldn’t train during the season? Cause I thought the drinking was what stopped him playing for the kiwis in the off season. The issue with the form was more consistency he said he didn’t know the boys and they hadn’t bonded yet but that was more a team issue. The only thing I got out of it was he didn’t blame his coach which is more a reflection of his character imo.
Not sure mate

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He is never going to come out and publicly bag his coach.... Of course he will blame himself, blame his attitude and WHY he deserved to be dropped.... etc etc

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bullshit... There were still players playing worse than CHN that didn't get dropped though :/
When I mentioned it I discussed what we weren’t seeing at training too.
The coaches see a lot more than we do