News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If only hacky had an objective mind like yours when it comes to powerfulwhaman. :(
I'm pretty sure I can get you a good deal on time served. You'll just need to make a public statement saying that gay marriage is cool and women can do stuff.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I can get you a good deal on time served. You'll just need to make a public statement saying that gay marriage is cool and women can do stuff.
But that’s not objective of you. That’s just you wanting me to say something you believe is cool lol. How about if gays want poo one their Naughty parts fine, but don’t tell me I have to accept that that’s normal nor tell me I can’t believe in the holy bible which does classify it as an abomination mortal sin which leads to hell. Furthermore, majority of you people do not believe in hell anyway so no need to act offended by it :grinning:
I think that’s a fair statement

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But that’s not objective of you. That’s just you wanting me to say something you believe is cool lol. How about if gays want poo one their Naughty parts fine, but don’t tell me I have to accept that that’s normal nor tell me I can’t believe in the holy bible which does classify it as an abomination mortal sin which leads to hell. Furthermore, majority of you people do not believe in hell anyway so no need to act offended by it :grinning:
I think that’s a fair statement
This isn't me saying it. This is just me acting as your lawyer and PR manager. I'm doing what will save your terribly broken reputation.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This isn't me saying it. This is just me acting as your lawyer and PR manager. I'm doing what will save your terribly broken reputation.
PR manager sounds like massive gay thinking I care about my reputation with the alphabet community

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah and the only way to do that was to sue RA and get compensation to show that.

He sue'd them, he got compensation (settlement or not is irreverent). It will make businesses think twice in the future. Mission accomplished.

I dont know how anyone can see this as anything but a victory for Folau.
Agree - I reckon that Folau would've proceeded to court if he wasn't happy with the settlement amount. He rejected Rugby's first compensation offer of $1,000,000 earlier in the year.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
my theory is Rugby Australia and Raelene wanted to fight this but the government wanted a win for folau so they forced the settlement

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
my theory is Rugby Australia and Raelene wanted to fight this but the government wanted a win for folau so they forced the settlement
Wouldn't be a surprise really. Like most have said would've been good to see this get played out.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Furthermore, majority of you people do not believe in hell anyway so no need to act offended by it :grinning:
them not believing it gives them more reason to get offended

its like if someone calls me an idiot i will get offended because obviously im incredible and highly intelligent, but if i was an idiot then id be more comfortable

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Religions promise you something they cannot prove and guarantee you can collect it after you die. They are the perfect scam.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Religions promise you something they cannot prove and guarantee you can collect it after you die. They are the perfect scam.
Despite the fact that miracles have been performed that defy science and logic?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
them not believing it gives them more reason to get offended

its like if someone calls me an idiot i will get offended because obviously im incredible and highly intelligent, but if i was an idiot then id be more comfortable
Ok boomer

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Despite the fact that miracles have been performed that defy science and logic?
Usually we find an explanation for them eventually. Other times it's Zeus

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Usually we find an explanation for them eventually. Other times it's Zeus
Have you educated yourself on the process the Catholic Church takes to authenticate what is a miracle and what’s done by man?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can't prove otherwise either... the fine tuning of the universe and the perfect design of man and nature suggests a creator to me... DNA is far more advanced than any programming language man has created.. a single cell is far more advanced than anything a human could come up with..

there are churches that are scammers though and I will give you that.. like those mega churches... the way I see it, all humans should give, but not to those types of establishments, but to people who are in need... that's more true to what Jesus was about.. genuine charity... not just handing your money over for self satisfaction

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you educated yourself on the process the Catholic Church takes to authenticate what is a miracle and what’s done by man?
Yep. If a woman does something better than a man then it's either classified as a miracle or she's burned at the stake for witchcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.