Raelene Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I laughed when i read that she had said their (ARU) contract was iron clad and no way will they (ARU) settle..... didn't Dib say the same thing in regards to Hasler's contract.....
Both Castle & Dib should never be Director's or Board Members of any organisation.
Absolutely agree - completely unfit for holding public office !! Have seen many such people occupying very senior positions in corporates. Their strategy is ... Keep everyone happy, be a yes person and leave in two or three years before it all catches up with you .... tell the next employer your specialty is “fixing” organisations in trouble, BS, BS, BS ........ that’s why you only stay in jobs for two or three years ... and that’s what you have done successfully in your previous organisation. Total disgrace, both the fraud employee (Castle) and the muppet employers.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
She got the CEO job at the dogs as the dogs were trying to be "progressive" at the time and hire someone with a vag....
That job sounds right up your alley. Did Ray make an approach?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm posting this here as she is our ex CEO, also because I don't feel it belongs in the lounge or in NRL General.

Does anyone have anything to offer as to how this woman has had the jobs that she has? What success and qualifications does she actually hold to have been the Bulldogs CEO and now Rugby Australia CEO?

She has botched both jobs with spectacular success.

Anyone remember when she came up with a 5 year strategy plan for us and said we were going to win something like 2 premierships between 2015 and 2020 and also finish top 4 in each of those year.

Lol what a fkn muppet.

How the Frk did she get the gig at Rugby Australia?
Plz don’t forget she right royally fcuked nzld netball
She left them in tatters too it was reported and they hit near bottom.

the same way erin molan gets jobs maybe ???

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We had some muppets on here saying she’s doing a tremendous job for the bulldogs and supporter her to the very end

when half of the real fans knew she was in way over her head and paddling up shit creek with no paddle

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this thread's probably the most united I've seen the Kennel. Pretty boring really.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still debating if she's kinky or not?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Very familiar. They can be hard to work with as they generally have very strong opinions and don't like being challenged - that's why they don't necessarily make good leaders. I wasn't making the reference between marketing and leadership as an attribute - I was merely pointing out that many CEO's have that in their past.
What kind of Prime Ministers do they make lol

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NFI

Our current CEO couldn't tie her shoelaces.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boom... Straight from the horses mouth. You've nailed it

All hail the 187 horse...

What would Nutboy II do :fearscream:

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought she was a great Vicar of Dibley. As a CEO, not so much. Further to all the calls for her to be sacked, why aren't there calls for the RaRa fuckwits that employed her in the first place to be sacked too? Why aren't they accountable? She had a clear and recent history of major fuck-ups yet they signed her up despite obviously not being anywhere near the best candidate for the job.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hated the bitch ever since Black Friday game she made our club look weak.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m a little confused... So the stable thinks she did a good job? I picked the wrong time to stop sniffing glue...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would of said slept her way to the top but who the fuck would touch RaeRae the Hutt.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m a little confused... So the stable thinks she did a good job? I picked the wrong time to stop sniffing glue...
How on earth did you reach that conclusion?

I’m not surprised you’ve got a history of glue sniffing

Status
Not open for further replies.