Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just saw the score, guess it was an easy game? Also saw Mane's goal and then misses, lol how :tearsofjoy:

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw the score, guess it was an easy game? Also saw Mane's goal and then misses, lol how :tearsofjoy:
Did it comfortably, ur man divock was great, mane assists on the first two, played well except missing those chances at the end, shaq didnt look out of place considering how long he hasnt played.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did it comfortably, ur man divock was great, mane assists on the first two, played well except missing those chances at the end, shaq didnt look out of place considering how long he hasnt played.
Was Lallana shit lol? Still get anxious thinking about him. Sounds like Keita and Ox will be starting our next game going off Klopps post game comments.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was Lallana shit lol? Still get anxious thinking about him. Sounds like Keita and Ox will be starting our next game going off Klopps post game comments.
Didnt do anything special, didnt do anything dumb, was ok overall did his job.

Good to see the rotations happening, keep everyone fresh as possible through the busy period.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firmino is so cheeky. He just sees shit nobody else does

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was very impressed by Shaq. Added touch of class. Played very well.

Everton were dreadful but we had our moments of bad play, the two goals. Lallana wasn't great. Did nothing special especially when compared to divock and Shaq.

Roll on Bournemouth

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everton in the relegation zone. The owners will be on the phone to Allardyce again.

Lovren was world class today.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everton in the relegation zone. The owners will be on the phone to Allardyce again.

Lovren world class? I think he did some very good things. Some great defending at times with some important blocks. Wonderful ball to Origi for his 2nd. I actually quite like Lovren but ...

Look back at both goals. The first was a mistake by him. Yes, the ball shouldn't have got him but he touched the ball first before the Everton player, Keane from memory. His positioning was wack and he fell over. The 2nd goal again the positioning wasn't good and he lost his man who scored with a free head. Wouldn't say he was world class. Had world class moments, but some shitty moments too.

Think Trent was similar and one of these days he's going to get sent off. SOmetimes it's easy to forget that he's only 21 so has plenty more years to mature, but he does get caught out defensively sometimes.

Anyway, we won 5-2. SHould've been 7-2 if we're honest so gotta be happy with that. Hope that Mane gets a rest with Shaq starting again.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

World Class? 1 of the Everton goals was 100% his fault.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lovren world class? I think he did some very good things. Some great defending at times with some important blocks. Wonderful ball to Origi for his 2nd. I actually quite like Lovren but ...

Look back at both goals. The first was a mistake by him. Yes, the ball shouldn't have got him but he touched the ball first before the Everton player, Keane from memory. His positioning was wack and he fell over. The 2nd goal again the positioning wasn't good and he lost his man who scored with a free head. Wouldn't say he was world class. Had world class moments, but some shitty moments too.

Think Trent was similar and one of these days he's going to get sent off. SOmetimes it's easy to forget that he's only 21 so has plenty more years to mature, but he does get caught out defensively sometimes.

Anyway, we won 5-2. SHould've been 7-2 if we're honest so gotta be happy with that. Hope that Mane gets a rest with Shaq starting again.
Guessing there will be a few changes again next match.

Salah
Ox, Bobby, Origi/Shaqiri
Keita, Hendo
Robbo/Milner, VVD, Lovren, Gomez
Alisson

Something like that I guess.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guessing there will be a few changes again next match.

Salah
Ox, Bobby, Origi/Shaqiri
Keita, Hendo
Robbo/Milner, VVD, Lovren, Gomez
Alisson

Something like that I guess.
I would guess so too mate.

Think Lovren will have a rest personally as he's well known for not being able to last more than 8-9 games straight. Maybe Robbo too as Trent didn't play most of the game against Brighton from memory?

Think your midfield is spot on though as can only imagine that Keita & Ox start though in the past I'd be worried about the defensive side of things ... maybe we'll be OK with that?

I think Shaq has to start imo. He was really impressive but he did play 90 mins so possibly too much too early to push

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think maybe something like this:

Salah
Keita, Bobby, Ox
Wijnaldum, Hendo
Milner, VVD, Gomez,TAA
Alisson

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would guess so too mate.

Think Lovren will have a rest personally as he's well known for not being able to last more than 8-9 games straight. Maybe Robbo too as Trent didn't play most of the game against Brighton from memory?

Think your midfield is spot on though as can only imagine that Keita & Ox start though in the past I'd be worried about the defensive side of things ... maybe we'll be OK with that?

I think Shaq has to start imo. He was really impressive but he did play 90 mins so possibly too much too early to push
Yh Lovren might be close to breaking, might need to ease up on him lol. When's Matip back? I guess will play 4231 mostly while Fabinho is out against these lower placed sides, as long as we're reasonably sound defensively then we should knock in enough goals.

I think maybe something like this:

Salah
Keita, Bobby, Ox
Wijnaldum, Hendo
Milner, VVD, Gomez,TAA
Alisson
Yh could easily be that, not keen on both Keita and Ox playing in more advanced roles together like that though...either way we should be good enough whoever we send out.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh Lovren might be close to breaking, might need to ease up on him lol. When's Matip back? I guess will play 4231 mostly while Fabinho is out against these lower placed sides, as long as we're reasonably sound defensively then we should knock in enough goals.

Yh could easily be that, not keen on both Keita and Ox playing in more advanced roles together like that though...either way we should be good enough whoever we send out.

Matip is undetermined. It's a worry if I'm honest but it's good to have Gomez there too though. Hopefully he gets a run and gets back to his top form.

I completely agree about both Keita and Ox playing advanced roles together. I definitely would look to have Keita back in a midfield 3 if anything as I hate when he's played out wide though not sure what Freakzilla was thinking with where he plays in that formation.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Liverpool have this in the bag, can’t lose from here

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liverpool have this in the bag, can’t lose from here
Haha Remember Keegan having Newcastle 11 points ahead in January.

With our fixture list of course we can lose it from here. Gotta keep going

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
️ "Nike deal with Liverpool will be announced soon - when the timing allows maximum publicity. Nike would still want a high profile signing to coincide with their new deal, but don't expect an Mbappe. That is still hugely unlikely" [@MaddockMirror via @LFC4Ar] https://t.co/BBK8qpeaFm

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
️ "Nike deal with Liverpool will be announced soon - when the timing allows maximum publicity. Nike would still want a high profile signing to coincide with their new deal, but don't expect an Mbappe. That is still hugely unlikely" [@MaddockMirror via @LFC4Ar] https://t.co/BBK8qpeaFm
No chance of mbappe. Sancho in Jan it seems a distinct possibility imo